- Very Good
- 100 guest reviews
"The bathroom although clean needed a refurbishment - it was very old with cracked tiles, loose grouting, dirty fixtures/fittings, broken plu..."
"The Hotel and staff were great. We had two rooms, my best friend and I, went to see Ritchie Blackmore's Rainbow at the Genting Arena and it..."
"I stayed at the Hilton for an event. The price of the room was ridiculously high for what we got. But it was to be expected from this hotel..."
"Room was clean and comfortable. Good temperature and not hot like many hotel rooms. Bed comfy. Hotel was noisy overnight, although it did no..."
"Great if visiting the nec, stayed in the deluxe room, which was nice however was disappointed there was no fridge with drinks, our tea/coffe..."
About the hotel
With a prime location, close to the National Exhibition Centre (NEC), Genting Arena, and Resorts World entertainment complex, Hilton Birmingham Metropole gives you endless options for things to do and see nearby. Here at the hotel a full experience awaits, including comfortable rooms and suites, multiple dining venues, a leisure center, and the Ocean Rooms Spa. What’s more, we offer a large and versatile event space, accommodating up to 2,000 guests.
- Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available , Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence , Porter , Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite , Airport Shuttle , Valet Parking
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- Gymnasium , Indoor Pool , Fitness Centre , Sauna , Massage , Beauty Salon/Manicure , Jacuzzi
- In room entertainment
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
68% would recommend it to a friend
Bathroom needed refurbishment
The bathroom although clean needed a refurbishment - it was very old with cracked tiles, loose grouting, dirty fixtures/fittings, broken plug.
Lovely Hotel. Booking farce from Late Rooms
The Hotel and staff were great.
We had two rooms, my best friend and I, went to see Ritchie Blackmore's Rainbow at the Genting Arena and it was ideally placed for this. Breakfast was fairly good. Room service was very enjoyable but a bit pricey. I had been upgraded. I think that was possibly an apology as someone had made a real mess of the booking process, and the hotel sorted it out directly. (Basically the person taking payment was conducting the card payment incorrectly and they mistakenly told me my card was rejected, which baffled me as there were plenty of funds. The Hotel manager was great and took payment directly rather than through the Late Rooms booking service.) Really friendly and polite hotel staff (including the cleaners) They really look after you. Convenient for Genting Arena, NEC, Airport, and Station, yet still manages to be quiet.