- Very Good
- 87 guest reviews
"Only problem in an otherwise great stay was that items were missed from bill. Took a little time to sort out but got there in the end...."
"Hotel facilities and staff service all fine but just one problem. We chose the hotel because the information on the website indicated that d..."
"Reception staff friendly and efficient. Easy to park, hotel layout meant a route march to my room, to be fair it was well directed with clea..."
"Only comment is that it could do with more staff, as they were having to serve drinks, order food and man the front desk and phones, which m..."
"Great location and customer service...."
About the hotel
Nestled close to Reigate, in the Surrey countryside, yet only 2 minutes’ drive from J8 of the M25 and 15 minutes from Gatwick Airport. This contemporary hotel offers free Wi-Fi, free parking, scenic country views, air-conditioned accommodation and delicious cuisine. Each of the 39 en-suite bedrooms has a warm, contemporary style without compromising on the hotels traditional heritage.
The spacious, air conditioned rooms perfectly blend traditional features with modern amenities including free internet access, Flat screen TVs and 24 hour room service. The Bridge House restaurant is renowned for providing mouth-watering dishes using the finest ingredients. Specialising in both traditional British dishes as well as Indian cuisine, the talented kitchen team take great care and attention to ensure that every dish is well presented and bursts with flavour. Located on the outskirts of Reigate, just 2 minutes’ drive from junction 8 of the M25. The Bridge House Hotel is just 15 miles from Gatwick Airport and 25 miles from Heathrow airport. Reigate Train Station has direct links to the City of London and both Gatwick and Heathrow Airports.
Showing Wednesday 2 September 2015 to Thursday 3 September 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available
- Wedding Licence, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV, [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View)
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
76% would recommend it to a friend
Only problem in an otherwise great stay was that items were missed from bill.
Took a little time to sort out but got there in the end.
Good hotel but disabled access could be better
Hotel facilities and staff service all fine but just one problem.
We chose the hotel because the information on the website indicated that disabled access was good. In fact, although access disabled was possible the slope from the long and steep external access from the bedroom to other hotel facilities caused problems. There was also no disabled parking. This should be made clear in website.