- Very Good
- 1 guest reviews
"B & B was a little far outside Venice but it was on the bus route and it was cheap to get into Venice breakfast i didn't enjoy. The people..."
About the hotel
Welcome to our Bed and Breakfast Villa del Sole, an oasis in the nature very close to Venice: the perfect place for your holidays, for your wellness and the wellness of your family! Nice, very comfortable rooms with private bathrooms. Breakfast in the morning. Room HI-FI, digital TV, satellite.
Frequent buses from/to Venice, airport, railway stations, beaches. Free car parking (enclosed), big garden, zone relax. Air conditioning, hairdrier, possibility to have your lunch/supper in our Garden, sunshade parasol, park at your disposal for your free time and wellness. Toys for children. Possibilities: walks, biking or horseriding, sport and relax in the open air. Tickets for buses and for free entrance into the Gambling House. Fax service and restaurant reservation. The B&B is: 10 minutes far from Venice, Mestre, autoroute; 5 minutes far from horse-stall, swimming pool, fitness center, beauty-center; 3 minutes far from the lagoon, Airport, Casino, ristaurants, pizzerias, church.
Showing Friday 27 November 2015 to Saturday 28 November 2015Change Search
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Hairdryer in each room
- Car parking available onsite , Airport Shuttle , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Private dining services
- Smoking allowed in public areas
- Doctor on call
- Horse Riding
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 11:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 02/05/2011 to 31/12/2020 - Payment: cash upon arrival. Pick up from the airport: on request, at least 2 days before arrival, by calling the n. +39.338.8503143. Time arrival and your cell-phone needed. The LateRooms.com rate for B&B Villa del Sole - Venice in Venezia is the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All taxes are included, with the exception of city tax, which will be charged at 2.10(EUR) per person per night and is payable to the hotel directly.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
0% would recommend it to a friend
good and clean
B & B was a little far outside Venice but it was on the bus route and it was cheap to get into Venice breakfast i didn't enjoy.
The people that had it were very friendly room was clean.