- 12 guest reviews
"A very enjoyable break in a hotel that has an interesting history...."
"From first arrival the quality and friendliness of the staff was apparent. Very attentive without getting in the way, a balance which is oft..."
"upon arrival ,we were greeted by a very polite young lady that booked us in and then showed us around the hotel. Giving usa brief history of..."
"an excellent hotel where we have enjoyed a pleasant break in a quality hotel..."
"We just wanted somewhere to have some time away, where there wasn't any pressure to do anything or explore a city. As it was the grounds wer..."
About the hotel
A luxury 4 star historic country house hotel set amongst the rolling hills of the South Hams countryside and a short walk to Wembury Cove and the coastal path, and is just six miles from Plymouth city centre. The hotel offers luxury contemporary accommodation with an ‘award winning’fine dining restaurant along with bar & brasserie. Features of the hotel surrounded by acres of landscaped ground including a Jacobean listed wall garden and lake.
Langdon Court Hotel is renowned as an exclusive wedding venue and has been voted best wedding venue in Devon Langdon Court caters for the corporate market and popular amongst the leading companies and businesses in Devon for meetings, conferences, accommodation and corporate hospitality. The hotel welcomes non- residents for dining, classic English afternoon tea, functions, and private parties. Hotel facilities include free car parking, free Wi-Fi internet access, and room service.
Showing Tuesday 2 June 2015 to Wednesday 3 June 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available
- Wedding Licence
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- Massage, Fishing, Horse Riding, Clay Pigeon Shooting
- In room entertainment
- TV, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Wake Up Call Available
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for Langdon Court Hotel in Plymouth are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
A weekend away in grand surroundings
A very enjoyable break in a hotel that has an interesting history.
From first arrival the quality and friendliness of the staff was apparent.
Very attentive without getting in the way, a balance which is often not achieved by other hotels. Room was great and the food was above what we would have expected. It did not fall into the trap of over complicating things just really good high quality food.
On a practical point, the decor and maintenance was to a high standard.