- 1 guest reviews
"An expensive, very comfortable room in very old buildings on lovely grounds with beach access. It's as if you have been invited to someone's..."
About the hotel
A ‘medieval’ retreat dreamt up by a 1920’s aristocrat, Bailiffscourt Hotel and spa brings you the 21st Century’s finest indulgences. Set in 30 acres of tranquil parkland and perched above Climping Beach Bailiffscourt welcomes you with luxurious living, a stunning spa and fine dining. Nestled close to the hotel is its award winning Spa, housing heated indoor and outdoor swimming pools, hot tub, sauna, steam room, gymnasium and 6 treatment rooms offering a wonderful choice of treatments.
With a series of intimate lounges and sitting rooms, roaring log fires and walls draped with tapestries, walking in to Bailiffscourt is like stepping back in time. The hotel has 39 bedrooms- many with vaulted ceilings and 4 poster beds. A beautiful mullioned windowed room is licensed for wedding ceremonies and set in the grounds, you’ll find an original 13th century chapel…which whilst now deconsecrated, remains a wonderful old building for Blessings after a civil ceremony or for renewing of wedding vows. With the finest cuisine from award winning chefs, dinner is taken in our stunning Tapestry Restaurant. One of the key components of our success is that we use quality, locally sourced ingredients from Sussex on our menu. The ancient towns of Arundel and Chichester are within easy distance and provide a wealth of history and cultural activities whilst still being a short distance from the beautiful rolling South Downs. Bailiffscourt can be easily reached by road or train and has excellent connections for the London Airports.
- Disabled Facilities, Air conditioning in rooms, 24 Hour Reception, Wedding Licence, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room, Limited Hours Room Service, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Childrens Facilities - Indoor, Childrens Facilities - Outdoor, Pets Allowed, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- Gymnasium, Indoor Pool, Outdoor Pool, Aerobics Studio, Sauna, Steam Rooms, Massage, Beauty Salon/Manicure, Jacuzzi, Pitch n' Putt, Croquet, Tennis Courts
- In Room Entertainment
- Disabled Access Public Areas
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 1 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Like being invited to a country estate for the weekend
An expensive, very comfortable room in very old buildings on lovely grounds with beach access.
It's as if you have been invited to someone's old country estate, and the furniture is so comfortable nobody cares that it's shabby -- except that your room has modern amenities and there is a spa on the grounds. The service was great, and there was an effort to accommodate families with children while making sure the children did not get in the way of people who might have been trying to avoid children,.