- Very Good
- 24 guest reviews
"We had a brilliant stay under very sad circumstances we were looked after as well as any 5 star hotel accommodation we would recommend stayi..."
"Nothing was too much trouble for our hosts. Everything was great from the service to the room and breakfast. Late rooms had not passed on my..."
"The landlady couldn't have been better. The room was spacious and everything was there. The breakfast was 100% and there were extras in the..."
"From the moment we pulled up in the Car nothing was too much trouble ! The family too was fabulous with quality throughout ! Very comfortabl..."
About the hotel
Joan & Robin welcome you to Lindens. Our friendly family run bed and breakfast is situated at the top of Chard high street with excellent surroundings and facilities. Lindens has five main bedrooms, of which 3 are full en-suite, 2 double, with room for a cot bed, 1 family room (able to sleep 4).
Each room has it's own T. V. , Fridge, Tea and Coffee facilities & hair dryer. All our rooms are available for long & short stays. Families or Individuals, Business or Leisure all are welcome at any time. Lindens also caters for the disabled which includes wheelchair access, stair lift for those who cannot manage the stairs, bath hoist in the main bathroom and disabled equipment if required. Lindens has a large garden with swimming pool (summer only use), sauna and ample private parking.
Showing Saturday 1 August 2015 to Sunday 2 August 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Children's Facilities - Outdoor, Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite
- Outdoor Pool, Sauna, Mountain Bike Hire
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service
- Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception
- In-room Broadband
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
96% would recommend it to a friend
We had a brilliant stay under very sad circumstances we were looked after as well as any 5 star hotel accommodation we would recommend staying there
Nothing was too much trouble for our hosts.
Everything was great from the service to the room and breakfast. Late rooms had not passed on my request to the B & B for Gluten and dairy-free food, but this was accommodated with no problem anyhow which was greatly appreciated. We were in room no 2, which had lovely decoration and a comfy bed. So this was a good start to our main holiday. Would highly recommend The Lindens and will definitely be back again!