- Very Good
- 4 guest reviews
"We had a one night stay and enjoyed everything about it. The staff were all friendly, welcome and helpful. The room was spacious, well equip..."
"We found the place difficult to find but guidance over the telephone by the lady on reception guided us over the final couple of miles. Afte..."
"I have in the past stayed here on many trips but had not had the occasion to come back for several years. When I walked in the front door, t..."
"We booked at the last minute and wasn't sure what we'd get, but when we turned in to the hotel, we were pleasantly surprised at how lovely t..."
About the hotel
Nestled in the heart of the Oxfordshire countryside, Steventon House Hotel extensively refurbished is an ideal destination for anyone who appreciates fine comfort. Offering fabulous accommodation and exquisite cuisine, our establishment is perfect for the weary business traveller or for those of you who just fancy a well-deserved break. Steventon House Hotels rich history has shaped the property.
Creating an elegant setting for contemporary luxury living with a vintage twist. Featuring 23 individually designed en-suite bedrooms, an outstanding brasserie restaurant, striking wine bar, classical library and spacious conservatory function suite. Steventon House Hotels breathtaking interior is combined with unfaltering personal service - ‘it will be your home away from home…’ All our 23 bedrooms are individually designed and either evoke the classic charm of this wonderful property and its bygone era, or provide you with a contemporary base where comfort and mod cons are combined to meet the needs of even the most discerning clientele. Each of bedrooms are decorated and furnished to an exceptionally high standard, providing all the modern amenities desired. Free wi-fi and car parking is available. For the business user the hotel is very convenient for Milton Park, Harwell Business Centre, Rutherford Appleton Laboratory, Infineum complex and the Core Training Centre, all of which are within 3 miles of the hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , 24 Hour Reception , Cots available , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room , Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- In Room Entertainment
- TV , Radio
- [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Lovely stay in a beautiiful hotel
We had a one night stay and enjoyed everything about it.
The staff were all friendly, welcome and helpful. The room was spacious, well equipped, clean and light and airy. The double shower was a real bonus too. The restaurant food was absolutely delicious, well presented, fresh and a feast for the eyes. It was fairly priced, but if you're looking for a cheap family meal, this wouldn't be a good choice. For anyone wanting top quality, fresh food in an intimate dining room, this will be perfect.
An enjoyable stay
We found the place difficult to find but guidance over the telephone by the lady on reception guided us over the final couple of miles.
After that a very comfortable and relaxing stop over.