- 1 guest reviews
About the hotel
Nevsky Hotel Aster provides the first-class accommodation in cozy small hotel with three star hotel services, situated in the so-called Golden Triangle of St. Petersburg next to the famous Nevsky Prospect and near the main sights of interest, like the Hermitage Museum, Palace Square, the Savior-on-the-Blood Cathedral. The Aster Hotel is surrounded by cafes and restaurants of every kind with a wide variety of meals and snacks.
There are lots of nearby shops, too, and they carry a Western-style assortment of quality merchandise. Also close to the hotel are art galleries and nightclubs. There are forty rooms in the Nevsky Hotel Aster, five of which are lovely suites with sauna and Jacuzzi. The 35 standard rooms nicely accommodate two guests, who can request either a double bed or twin beds
Showing Sunday 3 May 2015 to Monday 4 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Safety Deposit Box, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available
- Car parking available onsite, Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Translation Service
- Sauna, Jacuzzi
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV
- Doctor on call, Porter
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for Nevsky Hotel Aster in St Petersburg are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend