- 64 guest reviews
"The single bed I slept in was v uncomfortable and I had only 3-4 hours sleep. Room was generally in need of a makeover and there was no beds..."
"0nly 1 min to square, lovely building and grounds, excellent buffet cooked breakfast with good quality bacon and sausages. Desk very helpful..."
"The hotel and grounds are very good the food and customer service was very good however the rooms although clean were a bit tired and dated..."
"Rooms in annex need a facelift old and not pleasant..."
"Great location for the town, lovely hotel but the room I stayed in was a little tired. Overall a lovely location...."
About the hotel
Originally a Carmelite monastery built in 1317, Hitchin Priory is within easy reach of a number of famous destinations including Woburn Abby and adjoining Woburn Safari Park as well as the Harry Potter Studio Tour. The Priory provides a picturesque location; set in 19 acres of stunning parkland and at the heart of the historic market town of Hitchin which offers vibrant night life and a variety of dining experiences. With access to transportation links into central London, a 10 minute drive to Luton airport and free onsite parking, the Priory offers guests an ideal country location with access to city life.
The Priory is an ideal choice for business or pleasure and offers guests a warm welcome, the chance to relax and be assured of a comfortable night’s sleep. All of our 52 individually appointed and en-suite rooms include complimentary Wi-Fi, tea and coffee making facilities, hair dryer and trouser press.
Showing Thursday 30 July 2015 to Friday 31 July 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Wedding Licence, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- Gymnasium, Sauna, Steam Rooms, Pitch n' Putt, Croquet
- In room entertainment
- TV, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Telephone In Each Room
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
73% would recommend it to a friend
Accommodation very 'old' and shabby.
Requires refurbsihment quite desperately. I requested de-caf tea on arrival (20.30), to be told they had none, but there was some available for breakfast - I can't believe someone went out overnight to get some.
The room was nice although bathroom was quite shabby and needed a bit of tlc.there was a wedding at the venue which meant the bar and restaurant were closed and no room service.Would have been good to be told this earlier.