- 9 guest reviews
"Quirky and fun in a beautiful location, it was everything we wanted and even though we were there on business the facilities we noticed for..."
"This hotel was perfect for a 3 day stay - comfortable homely, relaxing and off the beaten track. The food and service was just right. Perfec..."
"Very impressive location and accommodation with excellent choice and quality of food from the restaurant. Staff were very friendly with an e..."
"The best feature of Moonfleet for us was the Verandah ie. a big building with lots of games for the children - trampolines, football, table..."
"The hotel itself is lovely though a little bit shabby and tired. If you are with young children or toddlers though, this is less of a proble..."
About the hotel
Moonfleet Manor, overlooking the world famous Chesil Beach and the Fleet Lagoon, is set in the heart of some of England's least discovered, yet most beautiful countryside. This handsome Georgian manor presides over an inspirational location of World Heritage status. Moonfleet offers comfortable rooms, great beds, wonderful food, helpful, caring and considerate staff, all in a fabulous setting.
Our aim is to ensure all these elements provide our guests with the warm welcome they deserve. The crèche is open from 10am to 4. 45pm every day and is absolutely free to residents. Pop them in and take the time to read the newspaper, catch up on sleep or have a relaxing massage in one of our treatment rooms. If you don’t mind getting wet, make sure you pack your swimming costumes and visit our indoor swimming pool. Our lovely Mediterranean style, 2 AA Rosette restaurant looks out over Chesil Beach, The Fleet and the open sea; on a sunny day, there's nothing like it.
Showing Saturday 25 April 2015 to Sunday 26 April 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Limited room service for hot food, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services, Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available, Children's Facilities - Indoor, Children's Facilities - Outdoor, Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- Indoor Pool, Sauna, Massage, Beauty Salon/Manicure, Solarium, Mountain Bike Hire, Croquet, Bowls, Squash Courts, Tennis Courts, Table Tennis, Snooker/Billiards
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, Satellite TV, Games Console, Video/DVD Library, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- Smoking allowed in public areas, Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for Moonfleet Manor in Weymouth are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
56% would recommend it to a friend
Fabulous gem of a Hotel,
Quirky and fun in a beautiful location, it was everything we wanted and even though we were there on business the facilities we noticed for children was fantastic, a definite must visit
3 day break
This hotel was perfect for a 3 day stay - comfortable homely, relaxing and off the beaten track.
The food and service was just right. Perfect for a few days getaway to relax.