- Very Good
- 28 guest reviews
"This is a nice hotel. Receptionists was friendly and check in was efficient. Our room was well appointed and very clean. Bed was comfy and w..."
"A good weekend...."
"Excellent enjoyable stay, staff friendly and courteous. Will visit again...."
"Only negative- should not put charity donation already on the bill...."
About the hotel
Grade II listed Town House in the heart of Darlington with luxurious accommodation including Executive and Junior Suite rooms. Superb Maxine's restaurant which offers 3 course Lunch, Dinner and Afternoon Tea overlooking the beautiful garden. Our fabulous function suite can cater for large or even those smaller intimate parties.
Easy access from the A1(m), train station and Durham Tees Valley Airport. Free Access to the Health Club facilities located approx 15 minutes walk from the hotel, this includes use of the gym, swimming pool, steam room and sauna.
- Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited Hours Room Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wedding Licence , Ground floor bedrooms
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- Indoor Pool , Aerobics Studio , Fitness Centre , Sauna , Steam Rooms , Solarium , Jacuzzi
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
89% would recommend it to a friend
Bannatyne Hotel Darlington
Lovely nights stay
This is a nice hotel.
Receptionists was friendly and check in was efficient. Our room was well appointed and very clean. Bed was comfy and we had a good nights sleep. Close to the town we were able to take advantage of the bars, shops and cafe's Darlington has to offer. Breakfast was served quickly and was of a high quality. There was also a good choice of cereals, juices and pastries on offer and the coffee was delicious. We loved the 80's themed music playing in the background and with a full belly and nostalgic feelings we left happy and fulfilled to enjoy our day. I would definitely stay here again.