- Very Good
- 23 guest reviews
"What a great little overnight stay, close to Southampton town and also The New Forest for walks etc. The room was a little tired as in the d..."
"This hotel was good value for money.... A little tired in places but a good breakfast...."
"Nice comfortable stay. Have stayed here on several occasions. Comfortable and convenient. Will use again...."
"Room was very nicely decorated and clean with all amenities and useful information provided. Staff were friendly and professional. We have s..."
"I have stayed here on several occasions, and have booked to stay again. I find the rooms comfortable and clean, nicely decorated. Large TV,..."
About the hotel
Owner managed hotel perched on the edge of the city centre. Within a comfortable walking distance of the universities, Mayflower Theatre and within easy reach of the airport, coach station, central railway station, general hospital and docks you are supremely well located. Free WiFi available in public areas and most bedrooms.
All rooms tastefully decorated and some even overlook the charming town garden. Free parking is guaranteed for residents. All rates include full English breakfast served in our large airy breakfast restaurant. Dinner available in the intimate Lizzies Bistro.
- Cots available, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Pets Allowed, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Bar
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Radio
- [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- 14:00 23:00
- Up to 16 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
96% would recommend it to a friend
Great Little overnight stay
What a great little overnight stay, close to Southampton town and also The New Forest for walks etc.
The room was a little tired as in the decoration but clean and very comfortable and exceptional value for money. The breakfast was outstanding the food plentiful and a lot of choice between fruit, cereal, yogurts and hot and very very tasty. The staff very polite and helpful and the hotel itself was very clean with lots of car parking. I would highly recommend staying here.
This hotel was good value for money....
A little tired in places but a good breakfast.