- 8 guest reviews
"Arrived at the hotel to find no parking available. Not the hotels fault. Just Llandudno mad busy! Explaining that my dad needed a parking sp..."
"Excellent room and good staff especially picking up on our Anniversary which I only briefly mentioned..."
"A great little elevator that fits 3 max. Walking distance to everything. Rooms need an upgrade. Faulty Towers..."
"Room very nice, good view and breakfast very nice...."
"The hotel is alright in itself but at £66 for a single room and no parking there may be better value for money out there...."
About the hotel
Ambassador Hotel is a uniquely styled traditional, family run, independent hotel for individual people, enjoy a great vacation in picturesque Llandudno on North Wales coast. The largest seaside resort in Wales, we also boast Snowdonia National Park, National Trust properties, narrow gauge yailways, historic houses & castles, mountains and lakes on our doorstep. A perfect seaside vacation, Snowdonia mountains & beaches nearby, the Ambassador is renowned by many regular returning guests for our comfort, service and friendliness.
The Hotel is relaxed and informal, but with a commitment to standards and disciplines, with a belief that all of this has to be affordable. The Williams family is now in it’s third generation of caring for hotel guests, many of whom have been returning for a period of over thirty years. Indeed, some of our regular visitors enjoyed their childhood holidays with us and now bring their own children to The Ambassador.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Porter , Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
63% would recommend it to a friend
A pleasant stay in a cracking location
Arrived at the hotel to find no parking available.
Not the hotels fault. Just Llandudno mad busy. Explaining that my dad needed a parking spot close by because of a disability, the lovely friendly lady on reception offered us her parking spot which was very kind. We were very pleased with the location of the hotel. Right on the sea front and just around the corner from the shops. The bedrooms are very basic and not going lie, could do with a little modernisation. The beds were comfy though. I appreciate that it's such a large hotel and would be very costly to do a total refurb but may I suggest that the floorboards maybe get checked out. They were rather creaky.
The breakfast was lovely and plentiful and the staff were friendly and helpful. I think it was fairly priced due to the excellent location.
Fantastic - mentioned on booking it was our wedding anniversary - so they upgraded us to a spa room
Excellent room and good staff especially picking up on our Anniversary which I only briefly mentioned