- Very Good
- 31 guest reviews
"Stayed when the hotel was full with people there for a concert and the service was as good as could be expected with it being so busy...."
"Stayed due to attending football match so you couldn't get any closer than that. Even got a view of the pitch. Room was spacious and clean...."
"We thought the price for the room was a bit pricey, we also thought the service in the mornings at breakfast was a bit slow, e.g. waiting fo..."
"good hotel, convenient for the football and a shortish walk from the centre. Not particularly cheap at £89 plus £9.95 each for bfast, plus p..."
"For the most part a very good experience, but the door frame in the bathroom had apparently been "missed" for a long time. The rest of the r..."
About the hotel
Enjoy a warm & friendly welcome at the Holiday Inn Norwich City Hotel, just 15 minutes from Norwich's charming medieval centre. The 100% non-smoking hotel is easy to reach, just a short drive from the A47 & half a mile from Norwich train station, with parking on site. We're adjacent to Norwich City Football Club's convention centre for large-scale business events & only eight miles from the picturesque waterways of the Norfolk Broads.
Stay connected with free Wi-Fi throughout the Hotel. Complimentary tea & coffee and a 'sweetie station' make our naturally lit meeting room a pleasant place to do business. It's just two & a half miles from Holiday Inn Norwich City to the headquarters of Aviva & four miles to University of East Anglia. Take the 15-minute walk to Norwich's walled city centre, home to a Norman Cathedral, art-filled Castle & cobbled lanes lined with specialty shops. It's around 30 miles for unspoiled beaches & delicious fresh seafood on the Norfolk Coast & you can cheer on Norwich City FC at their stadium next to the hotel on match days. Enjoy a leisurely workout in Holiday Inn Norwich City's Mini Gym or a complimentary swim at the Riverside Leisure Centre before dining in our elegant & contemporary restaurant, or mingle over drinks in our sociable lobby bar. Car parking is not guaranteed & is limited to 57 spaces.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- Family friendly
- Interconnecting rooms available
- Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
94% would recommend it to a friend
Holiday Inn NORWICH CITY
Stayed when the hotel was full with people there for a concert and the service was as good as could be expected with it being so busy.
Good modern hotel
Stayed due to attending football match so you couldn't get any closer than that.
Even got a view of the pitch. Room was spacious and clean. Bathroom modern and spotless. The room itself could do with modernisation of the furniture and carpets and the bed was on the hard side.
Food wise we only had breakfast which was excellent for a self-serve buffet. Good selection and good quality. Top marks there. Would stay again.