- Very Good
- 81 guest reviews
"super atmosphere nice clean and tidy place with unbelievable views..."
"Overall not a bad 3* hotel...."
"The room was clean but there were no Air Condition in room. A hotel with such a nice view should clean lobby windows more frequently. It wa..."
"Really enjoyed our stay in this family friendly hotel. Nothing was too much trouble. Polite staff and really great accommodation. Lovely vie..."
"Loved our stay at the Esplanade! The view was amazing and the room was fantastic just what we needed for a well needed relaxing night away!..."
About the hotel
Welcome to Newquay, unarguably, the coolest of all the Cornish towns. Voted the best family holiday destination by readers of 'COAST' magazine, the seaside town is famed for its laid-back beach vibe and The Esplanade Hotel is no exception. A picturesque and contemporary hotel overlooking the world-famous Fistral Beach in Newquay, The Esplanade is a special place where the whole family can kick back and relax together - a stylish home from home! The hotel offers stunning views from inside and out - especially from the lounge where the dramatic seascapes spill in.
Genuinely welcoming, the Esplanade Hotel in Newquay is more than just a place to sleep - it's a place where you can enjoy quality family holidays on the North Cornwall coast, splashing about in the heated indoor pool and dining together in the informal family-friendly Ocean View Restaurant. We want you to come and make our hotel your home and relax. We are all about fresh sea air, timeless activities and wholesome family holidays in Cornwall. The beach is our playground and rock pooling, flying kites and surfing are our favourite things! During the holidays we run a fun schedule of family-friendly activities - all free to join. We love getting messy and generally having lots of fun. . . this is the kind of place where childhood memories are made. Home to the Quiksilver Surf School, all guests receive discounted surf lessons and equipment hire - everyone from beginner to pro can be catered for. There's also an indoor, child friendly swimming pool, hotel bar, plus indoor and outdoor play areas for the children. The Esplanade Hotel really does have something for all the family! Fistral Beach Surf School is located on site. Newquay town centre is less than 10 minutes' walk away and Newquay Golf Club is 500 metres from the Esplanade Hotel. Newquay Rail Station is a 20-minute journey on foot. The hotel does not accept payment made by American Express card. "
Showing Tuesday 2 June 2015 to Wednesday 3 June 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Laundry/Valet Service
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Children's Facilities - Indoor, Children's Facilities - Outdoor
- Wedding Licence, Porter, Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite, Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- Indoor Pool, Sauna, Jacuzzi
- In room entertainment
- TV, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Music, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 25/04/2011 to 30/04/2020 - Please note that single sex bookings are not accepted The LateRooms.com rates for Esplanade Hotel in Newquay are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
91% would recommend it to a friend
super atmosphere nice clean and tidy place with unbelievable views
Overall not a bad 3* hotel.