- Very Good
- 31 guest reviews
"Good comfortable room..."
"We stayed for 3 nights. The bedroom was small but adequate and we both slept well ( something that we rarely do)bathroom had a good shower ...."
"Although we booked a twin bedded room an we were gives a family room which had a kingsized bed and a single...."
"good place to stay..."
"Planned to stay for 2 nights only for the manager to ring me and tell me there was a problem with the room as it had flooded, Craig the mana..."
About the hotel
Centrally located within Edinburgh’s fashionable Leith area just 1. 5 miles from Princes Street, this family-run Hotel offers contemporary rooms, an acclaimed restaurant and free public Wi-Fi and parking. The building was built in 1897 by a glass merchant who would use the tower to search for merchant ships coming in to the Port.
Today the property has been transformed into a stylish, modern hotel and is an ideal base from which to explore this historic city. Each of the 10 en-suite rooms have been individually designed and decorated, whilst the tower has been converted into a spectacular contemporary Suite. The sophisticated Otterstone Bar & Grill is the perfect place to relax and unwind as is the traditionally-styled Gosford Bar, which serves Real Ales and fine malt whiskies. Edinburgh City Centre and Princes Street are just 2 miles away and there are plenty of nearby attractions including Edinburgh Castle, The Royal Yacht Britannia, the National Museum of Scotland and the Palace of Holyroodhouse.
Showing Tuesday 26 May 2015 to Wednesday 27 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, Radio
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange
- Doctor on call, Porter
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
77% would recommend it to a friend
Don't Do It!
-No spaces in free car park -No one on reception when checking in or out, had to find someone from kitchen.
- Smell of damp through out
- Walls paper thin so could hear next door chatting. - new toilet operated by a a dirty price of string
-Have emailed twice for a receipt, still no response 48 hours later, the person who checked me out was unable to provide me one!
Grand spot for the rugby weekend
Bit out from town tenner taxi room basic but grand.
Put in extra mattress for 25 quid a night b&b. V good value. Breakfast v g finished by 930 tho. Kinda early. Would use again but maybe not with the missus!