- Very Good
- 42 guest reviews
"We have stayed at this hotel before and it was just as good this time around. Very friendly and efficient staff.Good food and a near perfect..."
"I would definitely recommend you to my friends and family...."
"Easy to find, near major road, not too much road noise. Room large and well set out. Bar basic but good. Did not eat in restaurant, but woul..."
"We have used the Shepherds hotel before and will continue to use it. Its a good location for us visiting family and friends..."
"friendly service from the staff, and well looked after..."
About the hotel
Modern hotel,ideally situated to explore the lake district. Also greatlocation in Cumbria for people on business trips. Pets most welcome.
Excellent on site free car parking.
Showing Wednesday 10 February 2016 to Thursday 11 February 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available , Children's Facilities - Indoor , Children's Facilities - Outdoor , Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
95% would recommend it to a friend
Not worth the money
this was not the best hotel we have been to.
We got there to be told they had no booking for us despite U.S. Booking in July. The room we were finally given was a family room on the corner of the hotel overlooking the roundabout on a busy road so was noisy all night. The hotel is more like the sort of place companies send people to stay for work in the area. The restaurant is more like a transport cafe. The room carpet had wet patches. The room was very basic and not worth the money we paid. I would not recommend this place to anyone.
We have stayed at this hotel before and it was just as good this time around.
Very friendly and efficient staff.Good food and a near perfect room. Certainly come again when visiting the area.