- Very Good
- 52 guest reviews
"Nice hotel, good situation...."
"Thought the room was very snazzy, very nicely furnished and to a high standard. bed was very comfortable and done its job perfect, bathroom..."
"Could not fault our stay at the Dakota in South Queensferry. We booked the Junior for our Wedding Anniversary and it suited the occasion to..."
"Good quality room, well finished. Whilst located close to motorway there was no traffic noise. Room air conditioned. Short drive from Inglis..."
About the hotel
The UK hotel sensation Dakota Edinburgh overlooks the Forth Bridges and is just a 10-minute train journey away. A courtesy shuttle service is available from Edinburgh Airport which is just 15 minutes away. All contemporary styled air-conditioned bedrooms offer crisp cotton linens, deeply comfortable beds, Sky Sports on digital LCD TV's and complimentary high-speed Wi-Fi.
Free parking is also available. The grill at Dakota Edinburgh offers fabulous fresh produce, simply cooked and beautifully presented. Guests can also relax in the bar serving a wide variety of beverages, Dakota is a unique hotel experience offering innovative style and an unexpected high level of service at an affordable price. Our philosophy is straightforward, it is all about doing the simple things brilliantly.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities , Air conditioning in rooms , 24 Hour Reception , Cots available , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room , Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Interconnecting rooms available , Pets Allowed , Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite , Airport Shuttle
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- Gymnasium , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View) , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Foreign (Other) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- In Room Entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
90% would recommend it to a friend
Dakota Forth Bridge
Nice hotel, good situation.
Thought the room was very snazzy, very nicely furnished and to a high standard.
bed was very comfortable and done its job perfect, bathroom was lovely and the monsoon shower was a great treat. Was disappointed by the rain hitting the window and making a loud dripping noise and the television wasn't Sky TV as it said before I booked the room. but other than that the room was perfect.