- Very Good
- 132 guest reviews
"Could not fault our stay at the Dakota in South Queensferry. We booked the Junior for our Wedding Anniversary and it suited the occasion to..."
"Good quality room, well finished. Whilst located close to motorway there was no traffic noise. Room air conditioned. Short drive from Inglis..."
"Great standard of accommodation at last doing Scotland proud. Being out of town means really easy parking, drop-off and pick-up. Interesting..."
"Very happy visit to Dakota. The toast at breakfast was poor cold and rubbery. Onion on my smoked salmon for breakfast put me off, good scram..."
About the hotel
Overlooking the iconic Forth Rail Bridge, Dakota is a truly unique hotel. All of our luxurious bedrooms are fully air conditioned, and boast facilities including full Sky Sports channels displayed on Sony LCD televisions. High speed internet access is also available throughout the hotel and is complimentary to all guests.
Relax in our comfortable beds finished with fresh, crisp cotton. The immaculate Dakota bathroom features a monsoon shower and offers a selection of bespoke toiletries sourced from the south of France. The heart and soul of Dakota is the multi award-winning Bar & Grill where the philosophy is quality without compromise. Food is sourced from local suppliers and our offer ranges from exquisite fresh shellfish to succulent mature steaks. Located less than 10 minutes from Edinburgh Airport, why not travel in style in our luxury airport shuttle? This executive service is complimentary for our guests (pre-booking required). Close to the city but a million miles from mediocrity, Dakota is within a short distance of Scotland’s vibrant capital city making it the ideal choice for visitors. It really doesn’t get any better than this. Pets are welcome at a charge of £30 per stay.
Showing Thursday 8 October 2015 to Friday 9 October 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited Hours Room Service , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available , Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite , Airport Shuttle
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- Porter , Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
92% would recommend it to a friend
Junior Suite stay
Could not fault our stay at the Dakota in South Queensferry.
We booked the Junior for our Wedding Anniversary and it suited the occasion to a tee. We also booked dinner at the restaurant , my husband enjoyed his sea food platter and would have it again but I found it hard to pick off the menu. Not being a sea food lover or meat eater, picking off the menu really was a hard choice for me. I had the fish and chips but found the chips to have an overpowering taste to them, could be the oil they were cooked in but that is down to personal taste. Overall we both enjoyed our time as did our guests.
Dakota Forth Bridge
Good quality room, well finished.
Whilst located close to motorway there was no traffic noise. Room air conditioned. Short drive from Ingliston park and ride for tram to Edinburgh.