- Very Good
- 52 guest reviews
"This was two separate business stays for a couple of nights each. Staff were great (particularly the cleaning staff who left the room impecc..."
"Lovely hotel with friendly staff..."
"Friendly and helpful bar staff. Joanna went the extra mile to make our experience nice. The bar food was disappointing for the price, partic..."
"We were upgraded to a suite and were completely wowed by the size and luxurious mess of the room with iOS he and huge bathtub. Beautiful vie..."
"The only issue I would say and that's small, is the quite a long walk from parking car with luggage to reception then another long walk to t..."
About the hotel
This contemporary four star hotel is superbly located in the heart of the Cotswold Water Park, three miles from Cirencester. Built to a very high specification, the hotel's architecture maximises the stunning location, with wonderful views and a sense of space throughout. Combining the peace of a rural retreat with the benefits of state-of-the-art facilities, it is the perfect place in which to mix activity with relaxation.
Guests staying overnight will find the hotel delivers all the comforts of home through 328 well-appointed bedrooms. The rooms are equipped with a TV, free Wi-Fi, tea and coffee facilities and a private bathroom. Many rooms have lake views, and some offer private balconies.
Enjoy an excellent range of amenities including restaurant, bar and lounges as well as The Old Boathouse Pub. The lakes and grasslands provide a huge range of outdoor pursuits for all guests to enjoy. Inside the hotel the luxurious spa, multi-gym and variety of beauty treatments provide many more ways to unwind.
The hotel is also located in the heart of the Cotswold Water Park, with 140 lakes offering a variety of water sports including: canoeing, kayaking, sailing, wakeboarding, water-skiing, windsurfing, fishing, boating and inland beach.
During your stay the facilities of Spa 6 are available from 3pm on the day of arrival until 11. 00am on day of departure.
We recommend you book any beauty treatments in advance by the hotel.
Children's swimming times (No access under 2 years old):
Monday - Friday Children's swimming times 7am - 9. 30am & 3pm-6pm - Saturday & Sunday Children's swimming times 8am-10am & 3pm-6pm
Please note, if you are planning to use a satellite navigation system please use postcode GL7 5TL.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available
- Wedding Licence , Doctor on call , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- Gymnasium , Indoor Pool , Fitness Centre , Sauna , Steam Rooms , Massage , Beauty Salon/Manicure , Solarium , Jacuzzi
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , Radio
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
87% would recommend it to a friend
Cotswold Water Park Four Pillars Hotel
The staff, although obviously well rehearsed in their script, were courteous and friendly, though there appeared to be a big event on and our one night stay felt like we were imposing.
Having read previous reviews, we were surprised to find the stained carpets and damp stained paint work and a broken extractor fan, just like previous guests and would have thought these might have been corrected. Also they advertise "high speed" wifi access when in fact it did not work at all on either of our phones. All In all, I'm glad we were there only one night.
Not very impressed
Room and spa were dirty and staff were rude