- Very Good
- 67 guest reviews
"There was a stain on the ceiling of our room. We went for dinner at the old boathouse was lovely and good value for money. We would like to..."
"Beautiful hotel, just the beds a bit too soft for my personal liking...."
"Went to the Cotswolds of a night away with my partner, loved the hotel, staff were extremely helpful and very accommodating and most importa..."
"Extensive accommodation with rooms and apartments located around a lake. Good gym and spa and all facilities are clean, new and of a high qu..."
"The plug in the sink did not function satisfactorily - it had to be removed by hand to enable water to drain away. The extractor fan did not..."
About the hotel
This contemporary four star hotel is superbly located in the heart of the Cotswold Water Park, three miles from Cirencester. Built to a very high specification, the hotel's architecture maximises the stunning location, with wonderful views and a sense of space throughout. Combining the peace of a rural retreat with the benefits of state-of-the-art facilities, it is the perfect place in which to mix activity with relaxation.
Guests staying overnight will find the hotel delivers all the comforts of home through 328 well-appointed bedrooms, and an excellent range of amenities including restaurant, bar and lounges as well as The Old Boathouse Pub. The lakes and grasslands provide a huge range of outdoor pursuits for all guests to enjoy. Inside the hotel the luxurious spa, multi-gym and variety of beauty treatments provide many more ways to unwind. Free WIFI is available in all our apartments
Showing Saturday 6 February 2016 to Sunday 7 February 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available
- Wedding Licence , Doctor on call , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- Gymnasium , Indoor Pool , Fitness Centre , Sauna , Steam Rooms , Massage , Beauty Salon/Manicure , Solarium , Jacuzzi
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , Radio
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
88% would recommend it to a friend
Cotswold Water Park Four Pillars Hotel
There was a stain on the ceiling of our room.
We went for dinner at the old boathouse was lovely and good value for money. We would like to thank Georgina (we believe this to be her name) who works in the old boathouse for her exceptional service as she went above and beyond to see to our needs. Breakfast was delicious with lovely views of the lakes. Pool and spa facilities were lovely and clean, very relaxing. Gym was slightly disappointing as it didn't provide all the equipment that we are used to using. Overall lovely stay and definitely would return.
Beautiful hotel, just the beds a bit too soft for my personal liking.