- Very Good
- 131 guest reviews
"My wife and I stated in a club room. We had a great vantage point of the golf course from our balcony. This is a big complex and my only obs..."
"Stayed at the hotel on a Saturday night. The spa facilities are more what you would expect to get in a gym, small Jacuzzi, steam and sauna,..."
"a nice short break over easter.hotel good vaiue for money...."
"I treated my wife,to an overnight stay with 3 hours of superb pampering in the spa. Many brownie points earned. I had a very pleasant swim w..."
"Really good hotel stayed a few times, only problems never enough staff on reception and rooms can be cold. Food good, very clean rooms, good..."
About the hotel
The 4-Star AA Accredited East Sussex National Hotel is set in 1100 acres of Beautiful Sussex countryside, combining excellent facilities with luxury accommodation. Each room has Queen Sized double bed, superb bathroom with walk in power shower and separate bath, stunning views of the two Championship Golf Courses, free internet access and LCD TV with satellite. Guests can enjoy food from a variety of menu’s in one of three outstanding restaurants from fine dining to the lighter bar menu.
Complimenting the outstanding accommodation is the Horsted Spa. Choose from a variety of indulgent treatments which are ideal for rejuvenating “mind, body and spirit” or simply unwind in our relaxation room. With use of the 20 metre heated indoor swimming pool, Sauna, Jacuzzi and High Spec Technogym included in your reservation, Horsted Spa is the perfect accompaniment to your stay. Easily accessible from London, Gatwick, Brighton and Lewes, The East Sussex National Hotel is the perfect escape.
Showing Saturday 4 July 2015 to Sunday 5 July 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wedding Licence, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- Gymnasium, Indoor Pool, Golf 18 Hole, Aerobics Studio, Fitness Centre, Sauna, Steam Rooms, Massage, Beauty Salon/Manicure, Jacuzzi, Pitch n' Putt, Snooker/Billiards
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 25/10/2012 to 31/12/2021 - If you bring children, please note they are allowed use of the Swimming Pool at the following times :Friday 16.00 to 18.00, Saturday 10.00 – 12.00 & 14.00 – 16.00,Sundays and Bank Holidays 10.00-12.00 The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
97% would recommend it to a friend
My wife and I stated in a club room.
We had a great vantage point of the golf course from our balcony. This is a big complex and my only observation for other travellers is the distance from reception to the rooms at the far reaches of the site. We had room service and the quality of food was good, although a little pricey for a burger and chips, we Can't fault the service or our room. Will stay again.
Nice hotel but loud at night
Stayed at the hotel on a Saturday night.
The spa facilities are more what you would expect to get in a gym, small Jacuzzi, steam and sauna, large pool though. The hotel is nice, the staff are very friendly and polite. There were dirty glasses and plates etc that were outside our room and the room next door that seemed to stay there all weekend. The only complaint I have was the noise at night. There was a lot of running round in the corridors and screaming and then the fire alarm kept going off between 12:30 and 01:30 which when you need to be up at 06:00 to go and run a marathon it was far from ideal!