- Very Good
- 2 guest reviews
"Great value for money for spontaneous get away..."
"Room was clean, staff were very friendly. Sea view was great. Furniture a little outdated and some of the jets on the jacuzzi bath werent wo..."
About the hotel
The Granville Hotel is Brighton's original boutique hotel with 24 individually themed rooms each with a unique style. Whether for business or pleasure the hotel does offer something for eveyone. Sexy or romantic, opulent or functional, peaceful or hedonistic, there is a guest bedroom that will match the occasion! Many of the bedrooms have a superb view across the coastline.
Showing Wednesday 10 February 2016 to Thursday 11 February 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre
- Restaurant , Bar
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Video/DVD Library
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Car Parking Available Offsite
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:30 hours
- Until 11:30 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Bright pool controlled escape
Great value for money for spontaneous get away
Room was clean, staff were very friendly.
Sea view was great. Furniture a little outdated and some of the jets on the jacuzzi bath werent working. Otherwise great. The girl on reception told me to complain that the dvds are very outdated!. Haha