- Very Good
- 8 guest reviews
"excellent break with the usual warm welcome from John and his family looking forward to returning in the spring..."
"Railway line across the court yard & field area , my room was on the back with a single glazed window & I could hear the trains which ran al..."
"We stayed in the Lodge which was really spacious and comfortable...."
"The family atmosphere makes this a solid, if unspectacular, place to stay. The food is excellent, the room comfortable and the husband and w..."
"Very conveniently situated but unlike most hotels right by a motorway junction! Had a country house feel - some beautiful decor in the publi..."
About the hotel
Originally home to the Arnott family. Kirkconnel Hall dates as far back as the 15th century, providing the property with great historic interest. It was home to Napoleon's physician, Dr.
Archibald Arnott, in the late 18th Century and although extended in the 1870's and again more recently, it retains much of its period charm. Kirkconnel Hall has extensive gardens and grounds extending to approximately 3. 75 acres and to the rear there are areas of lawn, and grounds which have a range of mature trees and shrubs. Kirkconnel Hall Hotel has a highly visable location adjacent to junction 19 of the A74M on the edge of the country village of Ecclecfechan. It is only 8 miles north of Gretna and is well located in an area of south west Scotland popular for both short breaks, weddings, functions and business conferences. We are about 18 miles from Carlisle and Dumfries. All round there are plenty of activities to be had with the likes of fishing, golf, shooting, beautiful walks and cycling routes. The hotel has ample FREE car parking, FREE WI-FI connectivity, bar, lounge, restaurant and extensive and well planned conferencing facilities. Recently aquired by its present owners, Kirkconnel Hall is now a family owned and run business and we look forward to welcoming you and hope that you have an enjoyable stay with us. The Hotel also has its own hard standing caravan site which offers 5 fully functioning touring caravan pitches which are set within our beautiful grounds.
Showing Friday 31 July 2015 to Saturday 1 August 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available, Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence, Porter
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Telephone In Each Room
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 16:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
excellent break with the usual warm welcome from John and his family looking forward to returning in the spring
lovely hotel overall, food was beautiful & staff were friendly. Lovely hot water.
Railway line across the court yard & field area , my room was on the back with a single glazed window & I could hear the trains which ran all night.
This is the only negative comment. I would stay here again but ask for a different room.