- Very Good
- 88 guest reviews
"Great service lovely helpful welcoming staff. Room clean and quiet, bed needs a new mattress as one side of double lower than the other! May..."
"One of the curtains fell off in the morning and the chair was worn...."
"Was a little concerned when I thought we were staying on an industrial estate but happily the hotel and leisure club were lovely and will be..."
"Have a relaxing night hotel staff helpful and was great to be able to use the leisure facilities...."
"Several minor but irritating niggles. The room didn't get properly dark as there was a large gap under the door that let in a lot of light f..."
About the hotel
Only opened in February 2007. Plasma TVs and free WIFI connection. A State of the art Bannatyne Health Club is located next door which is complimentary to all hotel residents.
This includes a large swimming pool and jacuzzi. Breakfast facilities are in the Health Club and payable there. Just off junction 62 on A1(M) and one mile from Durham city, non smoking throughout. For bookings with 2 adults and 2 children, please contact LateRooms. com before booking as we have limited family rooms. Childrens swimming times are Monday-Friday 12pm-7pm Saturday and Sunday 10am-3pm and 5pm-7pm. Christmas times differ check with hotel. **Please note; The hotel will validate(authorise and cancel £1) your payment card upon receiving your booking, if your card is not accepted your booking will be cancelled. We accept all major card payments, payment will be taken from the card provided after 12pm the day before arrival, full payment will be taken for cancellations outside the cancellation policy and in the case of a no show, if payment cannot be taken this may result in the booking being cancelled. ***VERY IMPORTANT **** Meals cannot be added to room billing. This hotel is room only. Meals can be purchased separately from the health club.
Showing Tuesday 5 May 2015 to Wednesday 6 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Children's Facilities - Indoor
- Car parking available onsite
- Meeting Facilities
- Gymnasium, Indoor Pool, Aerobics Studio, Fitness Centre, Sauna, Steam Rooms, Beauty Salon/Manicure, Solarium, Jacuzzi, Squash Courts, Tennis Courts
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room
- Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
- Lounge Menu, Bar
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for Bannatyne's Hotel & Health Club in Durham are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
78% would recommend it to a friend
Great service lovely helpful welcoming staff.
Room clean and quiet, bed needs a new mattress as one side of double lower than the other. Maybe mattress topper.
Other than that good value and would definitely stay again :)
One of the curtains fell off in the morning and the chair was worn.