- Very Good
- 11 guest reviews
"On speaking to Late Rooms to book as the website wasn't working, and on speaking to the hotel who wanted me to pay over the phone, I wasn't..."
"We stayed one night after the Grand National,the staff were very helpful,and the room was clean and comfortable,it was excellent value for m..."
"First class hotel with great staff...."
"Had a great overnight stay and enjoyed a delicious dinner prior to a day out at Aintree...."
"Made to feel very welcome from arrival, throughout the evening meal and breakfast in the restaurant, and at checkout. I shall come again!..."
About the hotel
Originally an 18th century country manor house, Briars Hall has been lovingly restored and converted into a first class country hotel. Licenced for civil weddings, Set in 4 acres of stunning woodlands. The perfect venue for your special day, The Al-A-Carte restaurant serving excellent cuisine and the Ainscough bar with it's friendly atmosphere and good food are open to the public 7 days a week.
Briars Hall is perfect for those wishing to organise small to medium board meetings. We can cater for small intimate meetings or larger conference's up to 150 delegates. All our rooms have recently been refurbished to a high standard, and we operate a no smoking policy in our rooms. , please note Briars Hall caters for weddings and other events that have loud music, please check with the hotel before booking if you want a quiet room.
Showing Thursday 30 July 2015 to Friday 31 July 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Disabled Facilities, Smoking allowed in public areas
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available
- Wedding Licence, Doctor on call, Porter
- Car parking available onsite, Car Parking Available Offsite, Valet Parking
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- Massage, Beauty Salon/Manicure, Jacuzzi
- In room entertainment
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
64% would recommend it to a friend
On speaking to Late Rooms to book as the website wasn't working, and on speaking to the hotel who wanted me to pay over the phone, I wasn't made aware of disco being held directly below my room that ended at 1130pm....plus another 10mins worth of noise...early night plan destroyed.
Hotel was fine and people friendly enought and would stay again, but would check for any parties first
nice place just no communication
Booked this hotel instead of camping, we would have got more sleep camping as hotel hosting Prom which was on till midnight, fancy booking into a hotel and wanting to sleep.
Very nice porter offer to find us a room in another Hotel!. This could all been avoided if we were given prior warning, we could have at least brought ear plugs to keep out the 90 desibles of noise I recorded on my phone in our room. Before booking check who else they have booked in, in the banqueting room.!. Other then not sleeping hotel was fine, just a very loud fire door outside room 112 would also prevent you from dropping off to sleep as makes a loud bang on closing, a tired joint.