- Very Good
- 37 guest reviews
"We enjoyed our brief stay at this hotel which we know prior to the recent change in decor. Lovely large room on north side with view towards..."
"Due to ongoing building work to provide a Spa! We were located in a Mews Room, to the rear of the Hotel. The room was absolutely top class,..."
"A really pleasant surprise, first class accommodation, the room no 161 was more than we expected, not to mention the complimentary sherry an..."
"This is going to be a fab hotel when the building work is finished. We stayed in one of the courtyard rooms so were only bothered by the wor..."
"We enjoyed our two night stay and will stay again. The staff were friendly and helpful. The room was comfortable with everything you need. W..."
About the hotel
If Sidmouth is referred to as the 'Jewel of the Westcountry', then Westcliff must be the 'Jewel of Sidmouth' and is only 9 minutes’ walk from Sidmouth Beach. Few hotels in Devon can offer the charm and character that you will find at The Westcliff. Free parking and Wi-Fi are available to all guests.
Beautifully situated on the East Devon coast, our 60 bedroom Sidmouth Harbour Hotel enjoys panoramic views over Lyme Bay and the majestic Jurassic coastline. The rooms are en suite and feature Egyptian cotton duvets, multichannel television, iron and ironing board, hairdryer, bathroom toiletries, room service menu, tea/coffee making facilities. The hotel can accommodates dogs in selected rooms, additional charges apply. Our restaurant, overlooking the bay, is open every day for breakfast and dinner. The terrace is usually open from Easter until the end of September, where in warm weather, you can enjoy drinks and bar food at lunchtime and sun downers in the evening from the bar. The Sidmouth Harbour Hotel is located on the fringe of Sidmouth just a few hundred yards from the beach. It is one of those special places rarely found, with almost every room overlooking the World Heritage Coastline at Regency Sidmouth. Exeter International Airport is just 15 minutes away.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited Hours Room Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- Outdoor Pool
- In room entertainment
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Family friendly
- Pets Allowed
- Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
89% would recommend it to a friend
Food cold and not Continental breakfast left was not topped up
No safe, gave a monkeys
Never go again
Very poor quality staff
Refreshing seafaring theme
We enjoyed our brief stay at this hotel which we know prior to the recent change in decor.
Lovely large room on north side with view towards the sea. Very comfortable. Excellent room service. Currently some external landscaping work being completed, but will be fabulous when finished.