This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
NH Milano Grand Hotel Verdi was reformed from an old building, which over the years has been reference for models and fashion world personalities. Created from an idea from the architect Pavesi, a building unique of its generation, from which the spacious, comfortable and light double rooms have been created. Today it is one of the most exclusive 4* business hotels in the city, setted in the commercial and financial district of Milan.
It is also situated just 5 minutes from the Garibaldi and Central Station. Easily accessed by various modes of transport, a metro stop is situated just 100 meters from the hotel and in just 20 minutes you can be at the exhibition fair. The hotel offers a fitness rooms, room service, free Wi-Fi throughout, “All’Opera” American bar open from 7 am until 1am, and a garage with 25 parking spaces. The restaurant serves innovative cuisine in a relaxed environment.
Unfortunately this hotel is currently not open to bookings through LateRooms.com
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities , Air conditioning in rooms , 24 Hour Reception , Safety Deposit Box , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room , Limited Hours Room Service , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Doctor on call , Porter , Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre
- Restaurant , Bar
- Fitness Centre , [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View)
- In Room Entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , Radio
- Valet Parking
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rate for NH Milano Grand Hotel Verdi in Milano is the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All taxes are included, with the exception of city tax, which will be charged at 4.00(EUR) per person per night and is payable to the hotel directly.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet