- Very Good
- 38 guest reviews
"a good location, right on good bus routes if you use buses..."
"My initial impression of my room was excellent, plenty of space, with a very comfortable sofa. As time went on though the faults became noti..."
"Service was superb. Friendly staff. Room was excellent. Will definitely stay again...."
"Hotel conveniently located for Walsall. Staff very friendly and couldn't help you enough. Evening meal delicious...."
"Lovely small hotel, friendly staff, superb room, well appointed. no complaints at all, very good value for money...."
About the hotel
If you have become disillusioned with large hotel groups and want a more personal approach when staying away from home then we can help. Check in and enjoy a warm welcome, comfortable accommodation and great food!! Located on the A461 Walsall to Lichfield Road close to Jnc 7, 9 and 10 of the M6 we are an ideal base for Birmingham, The NEC, NIA and the surrounding area. FREE Wi-Fi Access in all Bedrooms and Guest areas Family Rooms also available
Showing Saturday 10 October 2015 to Sunday 11 October 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wedding Licence , Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled toilets on ground floor
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
76% would recommend it to a friend
a good location, right on good bus routes if you use buses
Slightly run-down, but fundamentally OK
My initial impression of my room was excellent, plenty of space, with a very comfortable sofa.
As time went on though the faults became noticeable. A badly stained carpet - probably coffee from its location, a bedside light that didn't work.
I slept, and breakfast was OK though, so I left happy enough. As somewhere to break my journey in this area it was fine.