- Very Good
- 20 guest reviews
"Having to fill in this form is putting me off reviewing...."
"The staff were so nice and friendly, and made the experience special. The only bad point was that the double room comprised of two single be..."
"very friendly hotel all staff welcoming..."
"very enjoyable. friendly and helpfull staff all good..."
"Nothing was too much trouble from arrival to departure. Everyone very friendly, could not find fault with anything...."
About the hotel
A superb 18th century hotel recently refurbished, and one of the most famous pubs in Liverpool. Your stay at this Bed & Breakfast Hotel is a real experience, providing you easy access to Liverpool City Centre - just a quarter of a mile away!! Close to all major attractions, explore all that Liverpool has to offer, from its magical nightlife to the peace and tranquility of our two, amazing Cathedrals and of course a visit to Liverpool would not be complete without seeing our world famous football clubs - LIVERPOOL FC & EVERTON FC - all a five minute ride away!
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Wake Up Call Available
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] Movies (Free)
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car Parking Available Offsite
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
85% would recommend it to a friend
Having to fill in this form is putting me off reviewing.
Throstles Nest, Scottie Road
The staff were so nice and friendly, and made the experience special.
The only bad point was that the double room comprised of two single beds stuck together, and since I'm tall, my feet stuck out like Desperate Dan!. The covers were quite thin- a sheet and a blanket, and the velvet bed cover needed a wash. The breakfast was very good though, and the local knowledge given was very helpful.