- 37 guest reviews
"For a small double and price was a lovely tidy room With all essentials dryer tea coffee kettle dryer drawers Lovely clean toilet shower onl..."
"I would recommend this hotel to my friends. Rooms clean and the staff friendly...."
"Only stayed there 1night, room was clean you have tea making facilities and not badly priced...."
"It was not bad to stay in as it offered friendly customer service clean room and tea on arrival and the next day in the room but the negativ..."
About the hotel
Situated 1 mile from the centre of Walsall, you are sure of a warm welcome at The County. We are a small but friendly hotel with 40 newly refurbished en-suite bedrooms. Whether you are staying for business or pleasure you will not be disappointed.
We serve meals 6 nights a week in our Lounge Bar. Rooms are sold on a Room Only basis but full breakfast is available for just £6. 50. The County now has free WIFI in all public areas and selected bedrooms. The County is easy to find. Leave the M6 motorway at Junction 7, take the A34 to WALSALL. We are approximately 3. 5 miles on the right hand side. Please note at present we do not have ground floor rooms or a lift.
- Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wedding Licence
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- In room entertainment
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
65% would recommend it to a friend
County hotel Walsall
We booked 2 standard double rooms we got 1 standard & 1 very small double, not much room for 2 people to move around, no phone in small room, no glasses to swill mouth in bathroom, the window in small room was patched up, the curtains were scruffy, the room could do with a refurb.
Would not stay again.
The County Hotel
it was ok