- 50 guest reviews
"Great place to stay..."
"Friendly helpful staff clean comfortable rooms and a great location for the motorway. I Would defiantly use again...."
"Excellent value all round. Great value for money. continental breakfast included...."
"Very clean & comfortable, would stay there again..."
"The hotel was noisy but it was a Saturday night less then 1 month before Christmas..."
About the hotel
Situated 1 mile from the centre of Walsall, you are sure of a warm welcome at The County. We are a small but friendly hotel with 40 newly refurbished en-suite bedrooms. Whether you are staying for business or pleasure you will not be disappointed.
We serve meals 6 nights a week in our Lounge Bar. Rooms are sold on a Room Only basis but full breakfast is available for just £6. 50. The County now has free WIFI in all public areas and selected bedrooms. The County is easy to find. Leave the M6 motorway at Junction 7, take the A34 to WALSALL. We are approximately 3. 5 miles on the right hand side. Please note at present we do not have ground floor rooms or a lift.
Showing Monday 31 August 2015 to Tuesday 1 September 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wedding Licence
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- In room entertainment
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
64% would recommend it to a friend
The County Hotel
Great place to stay
Started off well, is undergoing refurbishment, I can live with that.
Reception, warm welcome, nice lady... And that was the extent of anything nice. Very limited menu, burgers, deep fried breaded fish, unwelcoming restaurant/bar. Room very small with that awful dirty lived in feel. Showerhead filthy, courtesy body wash pre opened, no hair dryer and a very unwelcoming, lingering odour of old stale smoke. Super noisy, roadside room, completely over shadowed as the party kicked off!. I called to ask for the music to be turned down 3 times, I finally fell asleep 1.30 am, party still raving, staff leaving do. I was told.... It was my problem as my room was above the bar. Thanks, like I'd hand picked it myself. Rude late night staff, dirty awful place to stay. If I could have cancelled my payment I would have done...