- Very Good
- 2 guest reviews
"very pleasant stay..."
"I spent 4 nights in Pitlochry and while the weather left much to be desired the accommodation was excellent. The Apartments are finished to..."
About the hotel
The Claymore is an attractive Victorian residence with our own private drive, parking and gardens, we are only 2 minutes walk from Pitlochry town centre and the rail and bus stations. Personally run by Diane, Graeme and family, we are here to make your stay as enjoyable as possible. We offer our customers a range of quality accommodation to suit all needs, including spacious ground floor rooms and Four Poster rooms Also available is our newly built Claymore Apartments (deluxe rooms).
Enjoy a peaceful nights rest in our boutique style bedrooms, which feature bathrooms with large walk in showers, heated mirrors and towel rails. They also feature a spacious open plan kitchen/lounge finished with the highest quality oak and leather. Wi-Fi is available throughout the guest house and apartments.
Showing Friday 29 May 2015 to Saturday 30 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Disabled Facilities
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, Video/DVD Library, CD Player
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Pets Allowed
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant
- Mountain Bike Hire, Fishing
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for The Claymore Guest House and Apartments in Pitlochry are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
very pleasant stay
I spent 4 nights in Pitlochry and while the weather left much to be desired the accommodation was excellent.
The Apartments are finished to a very high standard and quietly located at the rear of the Claymore which is only a minutes walk from the Centre of Pitlochry. A first class breakfast was served in the conservatory of the Guest House where I was made to feel very welcome by Graeme the owner.