- Very Good
- 2 guest reviews
"very pleasant stay..."
"I spent 4 nights in Pitlochry and while the weather left much to be desired the accommodation was excellent. The Apartments are finished to..."
About the hotel
The Claymore is an attractive Victorian residence with our own private drive, parking and gardens, we are only 2 minutes walk from Pitlochry town centre and the rail and bus stations. Personally run by Diane, Graeme and family, we are here to make your stay as enjoyable as possible. We offer our customers a range of quality accommodation to suit all needs, including spacious ground floor rooms and Four Poster rooms Also available is our newly built Claymore Apartments (deluxe rooms).
Enjoy a peaceful nights rest in our boutique style bedrooms, which feature bathrooms with large walk in showers, heated mirrors and towel rails. They also feature a spacious open plan kitchen/lounge finished with the highest quality oak and leather. Wi-Fi is available throughout the guest house and apartments.
Showing Wednesday 25 November 2015 to Thursday 26 November 2015Change Search
- Disabled Facilities
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Video/DVD Library , CD Player
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room
- Family friendly
- Pets Allowed
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Mountain Bike Hire , Fishing
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
very pleasant stay
I spent 4 nights in Pitlochry and while the weather left much to be desired the accommodation was excellent.
The Apartments are finished to a very high standard and quietly located at the rear of the Claymore which is only a minutes walk from the Centre of Pitlochry. A first class breakfast was served in the conservatory of the Guest House where I was made to feel very welcome by Graeme the owner.