- Very Good
- 1 guest reviews
"very pleasant stay..."
About the hotel
The Claymore is an attractive Victorian residence with our own private drive, parking and gardens, we are only 2 minutes walk from Pitlochry town centre and the rail and bus stations. Personally run by Diane, Graeme and family, we are here to make your stay as enjoyable as possible. We offer our customers a range of quality accommodation to suit all needs, including spacious ground floor rooms and Four Poster rooms Also available is our newly built Claymore Apartments (deluxe rooms).
Enjoy a peaceful nights rest in our boutique style bedrooms, which feature bathrooms with large walk in showers, heated mirrors and towel rails. They also feature a spacious open plan kitchen/lounge finished with the highest quality oak and leather. Wi-Fi is available throughout the guest house and apartments.
- Disabled Facilities , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Pets Allowed , Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In Room Entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV
- Mountain Bike Hire , Fishing , Video/DVD Library , CD Player
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
very pleasant stay