- Very Good
- 106 guest reviews
"The Crown Hotel is a very welcoming Hotel, it's situated in a very quaint village along the banks of the River Eden with beautiful scenery...."
"Nice location, great hotel. We stayed in room no 100. Room is nice little bit too small but stil ok. Spa is great, good value for money...."
"We really enjoyed the stay, thank you...."
"Good quality hotel and will stay again..."
"Very good food & excellent service from the resturant staff who deserve there own six star rating. However the accomodation (room 105) was w..."
About the hotel
The Crown Hotel is situated in a beautiful little village, just 5 miles from the historic city of Carlisle. The hotel is an ideal base for exploring the Borders, Cumbria and the Lake District and offers roomy, classically decorated and elegant accommodation. The hotel leisure club features an Indoor Pool, Sauna, Steam Room and our very own Beauty Room.
Squash Courts are also available for use. The Conservatory Restaurant and Walton's Bar both offer great food and drink including local specialities and real ale, and has recently been awarded an AA rosette. Dog Friendly rooms are limited - £10 per dog per night – availability must be checked at the time of booking Dinner reservations are highly recommended both in the restaurant & the bar due to high customer demand and to avoid disappointment Bedrooms will experience varying levels of noise from functions & live entertainment until 01:00, mainly at weekends. Please note all Executive bedrooms are above the function room
Showing Sunday 29 March 2015 to Monday 30 March 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services, Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available, Children's Facilities - Indoor, Children's Facilities - Outdoor, Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence, Doctor on call, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite, Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- Gymnasium, Indoor Pool, Aerobics Studio, Fitness Centre, Sauna, Steam Rooms, Massage, Beauty Salon/Manicure, Jacuzzi, Squash Courts
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, Satellite TV, Video/DVD Library, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 01/01/2012 to 31/12/2016 - Rooms may be subject to noise at weekends due to weddings & other functions. (Executive rooms will hear noise from these events) We will endeavour to allocate quieter rooms whenever possible The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
93% would recommend it to a friend
The Crown Hotel is a very welcoming Hotel, it's situated in a very quaint village along the banks of the River Eden with beautiful scenery.
We have stayed here before and the standards are just the same, Excellent!. We will return hopefully next year.
Crown Hotel, Wetheral
Nice location, great hotel.
We stayed in room no 100. Room is nice little bit too small but stil ok. Spa is great, good value for money.