- Very Good
- 28 guest reviews
"One night stay, enjoyable, excellent breakfast. The location is marvellous...."
"Excellent stay lovely location..."
"Thanks to good weather and a nice hotel we had a great time , fabulous scenery what else could you ask for...."
"After arriving mid PM on a Saturday, we were delightfully greeted by a lovely woman on Reception - check in was wonderfully quick and effici..."
"Being right at the Corran ferry crossing made the Ardgour Inn easy to find and the lochside location was stunning with beautiful views from..."
About the hotel
For centuries travellers have enjoyed the warm welcome at this family-run Inn on the shores of Loch Linnhe. The Inn is in a fantastic location with stunning views from all the bedrooms across the loch to the mountains beyond and the entrance to the Great Glen. The situation is ideal for touring the West Highlands of Scotland with the Hebridean islands of Mull, Iona and Skye, Ben Nevis, Glencoe, Aonoch Mor Ski Centre, Glenfinnan and Loch Ness all close enough for a day trip.
Stunning views from the lovely en-suite rooms, good food using local produce and a friendly atmosphere in the bar make this an ideal place for families, couples and friends. Please note that the quickest way to get to the Inn is to take the two minute crossing on the Corran Car Ferry which runs from 0630 hours to 2130 hours. The ferry does not run on the 25th and 26th December or on the 1st and 2nd January. You are able to reach the Inn without taking the ferry using the A830 and A861 roads.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Bar , Breakfast to go
- Golf 9 Hole , Golf 18 Hole , Mountain Bike Hire , Fishing , Horse Riding
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
- Hotel services
- Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
86% would recommend it to a friend
Enjoyable, lovely location
One night stay, enjoyable, excellent breakfast.
The location is marvellous.
Inn at Ardgour
Excellent stay lovely location