- Very Good
- 47 guest reviews
"A very good accommodation. Stunning enviroment. Friendly treatment...."
"Fantastic family hotel well run...."
"Second time we have stayed here its just great. Great location, food and comfort will stay again..."
"Great hotel fantastic views over the water, and perfect if you need a break...."
"We barely leave the house without our three children and this was a first weekend away since 1999! We had a fantastic time, the receptionist..."
About the hotel
For centuries travellers have enjoyed the warm welcome at this family-run Inn on the shores of Loch Linnhe. The Inn is in a fantastic location with stunning views from all the bedrooms across the loch to the mountains beyond and the entrance to the Great Glen. The situation is ideal for touring the West Highlands of Scotland with the Hebridean islands of Mull, Iona and Skye, Ben Nevis, Glencoe, Aonoch Mor Ski Centre, Glenfinnan and Loch Ness all close enough for a day trip.
Stunning views from the lovely en-suite rooms, good food using local produce and a friendly atmosphere in the bar make this an ideal place for families, couples and friends. Please note that the quickest way to get to the Inn is to take the two minute crossing on the Corran Car Ferry which runs from 0630 hours to 2130 hours. The ferry does not run on the 25th and 26th December or on the 1st and 2nd January. You are able to reach the Inn without taking the ferry using the A830 and A861 roads.
Showing Thursday 30 July 2015 to Friday 31 July 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite, Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Bar, Breakfast to go
- Golf 9 Hole, Golf 18 Hole, Mountain Bike Hire, Fishing, Horse Riding
- In room entertainment
- TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room
- Hotel services
- Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
89% would recommend it to a friend
Great value for money in idylic spot!
A very good accommodation.
Stunning enviroment. Friendly treatment.