- Very Good
- 26 guest reviews
"Great inn, Great location. The inn was just as I expected. Very cosy with fantastic views across the loch. Food was excellent with very frie..."
"This is the second we've stayed here but this time with our dog. Staff were so helpful and pleasant. It's great to find a dog friendly hotel..."
"One night stay, enjoyable, excellent breakfast. The location is marvellous...."
"Excellent stay lovely location..."
About the hotel
For centuries travellers have enjoyed the warm welcome at this family-run Inn on the shores of Loch Linnhe. The Inn is in a fantastic location with stunning views from all the bedrooms across the loch to the mountains beyond and the entrance to the Great Glen. The situation is ideal for touring the West Highlands of Scotland with the Hebridean islands of Mull, Iona and Skye, Ben Nevis, Glencoe, Aonoch Mor Ski Centre, Glenfinnan and Loch Ness all close enough for a day trip.
Stunning views from the lovely en-suite rooms, good food using local produce and a friendly atmosphere in the bar make this an ideal place for families, couples and friends. Please note that the quickest way to get to the Inn is to take the two minute crossing on the Corran Car Ferry which runs from 0630 hours to 2130 hours. The ferry does not run on the 25th and 26th December or on the 1st and 2nd January. You are able to reach the Inn without taking the ferry using the A830 and A861 roads.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities , Cots available , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Pets Allowed , Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Bar , Breakfast to go
- Golf 9 Hole , Golf 18 Hole , Mountain Bike Hire , Fishing , Horse Riding , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Childrens
- In Room Entertainment
- TV , Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
96% would recommend it to a friend
Inn at Ardgour
Great inn, Great location.
The inn was just as I expected. Very cosy with fantastic views across the loch. Food was excellent with very friendly staff. Good choice of single malts and beer. Would love to go back in the winter for more stunning views. Recommended. Only slight thing was how close the inn is to the regular ferry. Woke us at 6.20 but didn't spoil our stay.
Excellent weekend away
This is the second we've stayed here but this time with our dog.
Staff were so helpful and pleasant. It's great to find a dog friendly hotel that is actually dog friendly. Food was great as was the room. We had the same room as our first stay and it was just as nice as it was then.
Would totally recommend this hotel for a nice relaxing place to stay.