This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
The Dragon House is close to both Exmoor and the sea and offers a great base for exploring some of Somerset’s finest countryside. Situated in the hamlet of Bilbrook, we are just a few minutes from the coast and the stunning medieval village of Dunster. We have nine individually decorated en suite bedrooms with freeview TV (some with DVD player) and a complimentary tea tray with locally produced tea, coffee and hot chocolate.
In the mornings you can enjoy a hearty breakfast of cereals, fruit, yoghurts and a traditional cooked breakfast using locally produced sausages and eggs from our own hens. In the evenings, we can recommend several good country pubs for dining out. We offer complimentary wi fi and have a well stocked book and DVD library as well as a toy chest for our younger visitors. Relax by a roaring log fire in the winter or in our beautifully landscaped garden in the summer. Whatever the weather, there are plenty of interesting places to discover here in West Somerset.
Showing Thursday 30 July 2015 to Friday 31 July 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room
- Family friendly
- Pets Allowed
- Ground floor bedrooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet