- 5 guest reviews
"Great place to stay if you want to be close to vondelpark, de pijp and the museum district. Good quality hotel, great staff who were more th..."
"The decor feels a little tired but the staff were good, room was quiet, has air conditioning and location was good and relatively quiet...."
"Nothing stood out more than the excellent customer service this hotel provides. The staff were extremely approachable and helpful. Amongst o..."
"We upgraded to executive rooms which were clean and large with a large bathroom area. Huge bed. The location was close to the tram stop dire..."
About the hotel
Park Plaza Vondelpark, Amsterdam enjoys an idyllic location overlooking one of Amsterdam’s most beautiful parks and within walking distance of the city’s legendary attractions. With the Rijksmuseum, Van Gogh Museum and Concertgebouw on the doorstep, the hotel is perfect for culture vultures, while families love the Vondelpark and the Albert Cuyp market. Retail therapy is on offer at the nearby P.
C. Hooftstraat, home to the world’s most famous designer brands, and the hotel is surrounded by a plethora of superb restaurants and bars. Moreover, the World Fashion Centre is only at a 2 km distance from the hotel. Chic and playful, the hotel enjoys a quirky layout across three adjacent buildings. Guests can choose from 138 elegantly-appointed superior rooms, executive rooms, suites and a stylish Penthouse, all boasting enhanced amenities such as a direct-dial telephone, cable TV with VDA system, refrigerator, coffee/tea maker and a safe. Many rooms have a private balcony overlooking the Vondelpark. The four-star 'Villa' building houses a selection of contemporary Deluxe suites, each with a separate living area, work space and en-suite bathroom with whirlpool. Additionally, the Penthouse Suite has a kitchen and fireplace. Complimentary Wi-Fi is available throughout. The restaurant serves a delicious breakfast buffet, and 20 fine wines are available by the glass in V Bar & Lounge to accompany a choice of finger food and lunch dishes.
Showing Wednesday 8 July 2015 to Thursday 9 July 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Minibar in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View), [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Foreign (Other), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- Doctor on call, Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- 14/11/2012 to 27/01/2022 - Local City tax for all reservations made in 2013 wil be 5.5%! The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
80% would recommend it to a friend
Not worth it!
It wasn't worth the money!
Great place to stay if you want to be close to vondelpark, de pijp and the museum district.
Good quality hotel, great staff who were more than helpful. Close to quiet bars, but a bit of a walk to anywhere from here apart from vondelpark. Tram stops outside to centre though.
Clean rooms, quiet place.