This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Located on the fringes of the Cotswolds in the heart of Stratford-upon-Avon, with close links to Birmingham. The hotel offers free Wi-Fi, and free onsite parking , a widely recognised restaurant , a warm welcome and various beauty treatments. Steeped in history and dating from 1567, this is an impressive stone built grade II listed 4 Star Coaching Inn full of charm, character and warmth.
Guests will be greeted with a traditional friendly welcome where you will discover the very best in countryside dining, drinking and relaxation. Bedrooms comprise of double , twin, suites or family all with a choice of en-suite bathrooms and some of the original features like wooden beams, door frames, fireplaces. There are two suites consisting of a stunning beamed second floor loft conversion and a large first floor family bedroom with a double and single bed that overlooks the courtyard. Rooms offer wonderful village outlooks or great views across the Cotswold countryside. The rooms are also named after family owned race horses and the staff will happily give the history along with when each horse is running. Dining in the restaurant is an experience not to be missed. The food is homemade and freshly prepared, carefully cooked to order, styled simply and elegantly with all the flavours of quality ingredients which are locally sourced wherever possible. The hotel is happy to cater for any allergies or special dietary requirements. There are a variety of beers and spirits including the locally brewed 'Hook Norton' Ale which is a popular choice. There is a wide and varied selection of wines that are changed seasonally to compliment the menus. Guests are encouraged to invest in some personal time at The Halford in their new beauty studio. Notonly dothey offer beauty treatments using high end products such as Fake Bake, Dermalogica, Jessica Nails and Jessica Geleration, along with offering Fake Bake and Dermalogica products, gift sets available for retail. The market town of Stratford-upon-Avon is synonymous with William Shakespeare, where a stay would not be complete without finding out more about the English poet that makes it famous. This allows you to visit the house where the world's most famous playwrite was born and grew up. Other must see Shakespeare locations include Hall's Croft, Nash's House and New Place, Anne Hathaway's cottage and Mary Arden's Farm. With more than 800 years of history containing not only many buildings that survive today and also a thriving community offering a wide variety of leisure and shopping experiences. Warwick is famous for arguably the most complete medieval castles to be found anywhere and Warwick Castle itself is just 15 miles from The Halford. Royal Leamington Spa is a bustling town centre with a large number of independently run shops offering exciting goods. Alcester offers many ancient properties and a number of archaeological sites of interest. Henley-in-Arden is a pretty, uncommercialised market town in the heart of the old Arden region. The long winding High Street is the perfect setting to show off the beautifully preserved buildings perched on either side, with over 150 listed as historic or of special architectural interest. Please Note – There is a £15 charge for guests using extra beds in room
Showing Saturday 30 April 2016 to Sunday 1 May 2016Change Search
Unfortunately this hotel is currently not open to bookings through LateRooms.com
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Bar , Breakfast to go
- Massage , Beauty Salon/Manicure
- In room entertainment
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Wake Up Call Available
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet