- Very Good
- 50 guest reviews
"The hotel itself is really amazing with named rooms and we had a lovely breakfast. The room (211) was lovely but being a low 1st floor exten..."
"Came to Atherstone from Stoke-on-Trent for a pit reunion. The hotel was well worth the £49 I paid for the room...."
"Lovely hotel but the breakfast too expensive...."
"Could not get wifi access..."
"Be warned ...get to the hotel early if you expect dinner and bear in mind that staff will tell you that there is no room service and yet in..."
About the hotel
Situated in the market town of Atherstone, close to the M42, M6, M1 and within easy reach of Birmingham, Coventry, Leicester a Tamworth. This independently owned, traditional coaching inn offers free Wi-Fi, free parking, delicious food and is a short drive from Birmingham Airport, the NEC, Drayton Manor Park and Twycross Zoo. All of the 54 en-suite bedrooms provide comfortable and contemporary accommodation, ideal for a stay in the area.
The rooms are located both in the historic coaching inn and in the adjacent Cappellos building. The Red Lion Bar and Conservatory offer an extensive choice of traditional pub dishes served in a relaxed and contemporary environment. Menu options range from classic pub choices, including hearty burgers and beer battered North Atlantic cod to the extra special hot rock grill. The hotel is only a few miles from the M42, M6, M1 and M40 motorways. Atherstone Railway Station is just a 5 minute walk from the hotel with direct links to Tamworth. Also within 15 miles of the hotel are Birmingham International Airport, the NEC, the NIA, and the ICC.
Showing Wednesday 5 August 2015 to Thursday 6 August 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, Smoking allowed in public areas
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Car parking available onsite, Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
76% would recommend it to a friend
Stayed in annexe room was small no curtains just blinds so woke at sunrise bed uncomfy.disappointed as looked nice and friends advised was nice hotel
No bell boy??
Nice place, comfy bed, pillow stank of sweaty feet.
also, had to wait an age to book in as the booking in was done by a member of the bar staff, lovely guy. but no one to help lug my suitcase upstairs and no lift, I watched a little grey haired old lady book in and she didn't get any help from any staff either with her large case. Internet is rubbish but it is free. Breakfast was chaos no coffee for 15mins then it was cold, had to wait a fair while for food to be restocked I ordered toast and i think they forgot about me as everyone who ordered after me got theres. every member of staff was running around like headless chickens, dont think they cope well when there nearly full!