- 20 guest reviews
"A fab place to stay, very friendly, all over great value for money and a super place. Very close to train station and a Great place. Clean f..."
"Great room clean and comfortable, lovely bathroom. Gutted we arrived late as didn't have time for the yummy looking Sunday carvery! Amazing..."
"Hotel was nice and pretty and looked old school. Staff were very nice and friendly. Room was nice. Bed was comfy but bathroom very small and..."
"Room was spotless and kept very clean..."
"What a great hotel an outdoor indoor feel great courtyard enclosed in a conservatory with a cobbled floor. When we arrived early they were j..."
About the hotel
Situated in the market town of Atherstone, close to the M42, M6, M1 and within easy reach of Birmingham, Coventry, Leicester a Tamworth. This independently owned, traditional coaching inn offers free Wi-Fi, free parking, delicious food and is a short drive from Birmingham Airport, the NEC, Drayton Manor Park and Twycross Zoo. All of the 54 en-suite bedrooms provide comfortable and contemporary accommodation, ideal for a stay in the area.
The rooms are located both in the historic coaching inn and in the adjacent Cappellos building. The Red Lion Bar and Conservatory offer an extensive choice of traditional pub dishes served in a relaxed and contemporary environment. Menu options range from classic pub choices, including hearty burgers and beer battered North Atlantic cod to the extra special hot rock grill. The hotel is only a few miles from the M42, M6, M1 and M40 motorways. Atherstone Railway Station is just a 5 minute walk from the hotel with direct links to Tamworth. Also within 15 miles of the hotel are Birmingham International Airport, the NEC, the NIA, and the ICC.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities , 24 Hour Reception , Cots available , Smoking allowed in public areas , Safety Deposit Box , 24 Hour Room Service , Wake Up Call Available , Pets Allowed , Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Bar
- In Room Entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV
- Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
65% would recommend it to a friend
A fab place to stay, very friendly, all over great value for money and a super place.
Very close to train station and a Great place. Clean friendly good food and very comfortable. Superb
No offer of toast with continental, very expensive. Staff heard being unhelpful and brusque to other guests who were told off for taking cereal and asking for cooked breakfast. The menu states help yourself to buffet as well as order cooked. Stairway to rooms dirty. Room itself a twin when a double was booked.