- Very Good
- 3 guest reviews
"Hotel is very relaxed and staff very helpful, recommended for a laid back stay. Stunning location...."
"we booked the Mellington Hall Hotel for a two night break in November 2014. We wanted relaxation and that's exactly what we got. The room wa..."
About the hotel
Nestled in the heart of the beautiful Welsh countryside, surrounded by 280 acres of stunning gardens and parkland this striking Victorian Gothic Mansion offers luxury accommodation, sumptuous cuisine, free Wi-Fi and ample onsite parking. Each of the 10 luxury en-suite bedrooms and suites is individually styled and designed to provide a haven of tranquillity for an overnight stay, weekend away or special occasion. The epitome of modern comfort each room provides LCD TVs, DVD players, luxury bed linen and fluffy bathrobes.
The four dining rooms at Mellington Hall offer a fantastic choice formal and informal culinary options, specialising in traditional English cuisine with a dash continental flare the talented kitchen team utilise the finest local ingredients to produce impeccably presented, exquisite cuisine. Situated just 10 minutes from the England/Wales border and just 20 miles from the historic market town of Shrewsbury, Mellington Hall is ideally located for a break in the mid-Wales countryside
Showing Thursday 3 September 2015 to Friday 4 September 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available, Children's Facilities - Outdoor, Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence, Porter
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- Massage, Jacuzzi, Fishing
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, Video/DVD Library, [Channels] News, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 31/03/2015 to 31/12/2015 - NEWLY INSTALLED WIFI THROUGH OUT THE HOTEL.(MARCH 2015) The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Hotel is very relaxed and staff very helpful, recommended for a laid back stay.
Fabulous hotel in a beautiful setting
we booked the Mellington Hall Hotel for a two night break in November 2014.
We wanted relaxation and that's exactly what we got. The room was very comfortable and the selection of teas in he room was great as I don't drink normal tea/coffee. The staff were very friendly and helpful and the food was lovely. The information in the room provided details of 3 circular walks around the area surrounding the hotel, with varying distances. We did two of the shorter walks which we really enjoyed but would recommend suitable footwear as it can be quite muddy, we took walking boots which were fine. Would definitely recommend this hotel, ideal for a romantic weekend.