- Very Good
- 119 guest reviews
"Excellent accommodation value for money..."
"Our room was quite small, which would have been fine but for the sloping ceiling. The person at that side of the bed risked bumping their he..."
"Cook was ok...."
"Very pleased with the quality of the room. 3* hotel at Travelodge prices! Really convenient for the city centre, just a few minutes walk to..."
"Very good - thank you..."
About the hotel
Ramada Telford Ironbridge is set in landscaped grounds and features a stylish restaurant and free parking. The hotel is located in Telford centre, only a 2-minute drive from the M54 and just 15 minutes' walk from Telford Station. There is a gym, indoor swimming pool accessed by steps, sauna and a games room.
Bedrooms have en-suite bathroom, TV, WIFI, tea/coffee facilities, Iron and Ironing Board and a safe. Ramada Restaurant has a varied menu with the emphasis on "Home Cooked Food". Full English breakfast is served daily, and guests can enjoy fresh coffees and light snacks in the lounge bar. The Hotel is a 5 minute walk from Telford Shopping Centre and Southwater Entertainment Quarter with IMAX Cinema, ice rink and ten pin bowling. Nearby is the wonderful Telford Town Park which offers acres of woodland walks and free fun in the many play areas, alongside high ropes, zip wire and mini golf activities. Ironbridge Gorge with its interactive museums is just 15-minutes' drive away. Free entry to Wonderland Storyland theme attraction and discounted tickets for other top Shropshire tourist attractions are available from the Hotel Reception
Showing Sunday 30 August 2015 to Monday 31 August 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available, Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence, Doctor on call, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- Gymnasium, Indoor Pool, Sauna, Snooker/Billiards
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View), [Channels] Music, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
- In-room Broadband, Secretary Service, Private dining services
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
93% would recommend it to a friend
Excellent accommodation value for money
Our room was quite small, which would have been fine but for the sloping ceiling.
The person at that side of the bed risked bumping their head when going to the bathroom in the dark. Lovely pool and leisure areas, which we made use of due to heavy rain. Handy for the cinema. The food we had in the restaurant was very nice but some items on the menu were not available.