- Very Good
- 129 guest reviews
"Cook was ok...."
"Very pleased with the quality of the room. 3* hotel at Travelodge prices! Really convenient for the city centre, just a few minutes walk to..."
"Very good - thank you..."
"From the moment we arrived with our dog the attention of the staff could not have been better. Everyone was just so friendly and helpful and..."
"A lovely clean hotel. Stay in one of their attic rooms which was just right for the two of us. Would recommend...."
About the hotel
Ramada Telford Ironbridge is set in landscaped grounds and features a stylish restaurant and free parking. The hotel is located in Telford centre, only a 2-minute drive from the M54 and just 15 minutes' walk from Telford Station. There is a gym, indoor swimming pool accessed by steps, sauna and a games room.
Bedrooms have en-suite bathroom, TV, WIFI, tea/coffee facilities, Iron and Ironing Board and a safe. Ramada Restaurant has a varied menu with the emphasis on "Home Cooked Food". Full English breakfast is served daily, and guests can enjoy fresh coffees and light snacks in the lounge bar. The Hotel is a 5 minute walk from Telford Shopping Centre and Southwater Entertainment Quarter with IMAX Cinema, ice rink and ten pin bowling. Nearby is the wonderful Telford Town Park which offers acres of woodland walks and free fun in the many play areas, alongside high ropes, zip wire and mini golf activities. Ironbridge Gorge with its interactive museums is just 15-minutes' drive away. Free entry to Wonderland Storyland theme attraction and discounted tickets for other top Shropshire tourist attractions are available from the Hotel Reception
Showing Thursday 30 July 2015 to Friday 31 July 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available, Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence, Doctor on call, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- Gymnasium, Indoor Pool, Sauna, Snooker/Billiards
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View), [Channels] Music, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
- In-room Broadband, Secretary Service, Private dining services
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- 22/12/2014 to 02/02/2015 - The pool at Ramada Telford is out of order from 22nd Dec until 2 Feb, residents are welcome to use the facilities at our sister hotel the Holiday Inn Telford, a 2 minute drive. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
92% would recommend it to a friend
Ramada Telford Ironbridge
Cook was ok.
Quality bargain room
Very pleased with the quality of the room.
3* hotel at Travelodge prices. Really convenient for the city centre, just a few minutes walk to the cinema and Southwater complex. I have one criticism, the water pressure on the 3rd floor was really poor, when telling reception this they acknowledged that this had been raised before. Therefore something that might need rectifying. Overall pleased with my accommodation.