- Very Good
- 111 guest reviews
"Stayed in the grange building which is away from the main hotel, which was clean. facility's in the room were good but no bar so a long walk..."
"Been several times and always welcoming and comfortable. Rooms in old building have poor plumbing though: very little hot water flow, so har..."
"Firstly, may I say what a marvellous visit overall I had, the hotel was very clean as was the room. The wet room shower facilities were exce..."
"I stayed in The Grange in a ground floor room - as a woman on her own, I would have preferred a first floor room, however, there were none a..."
"This is a great destination hotel to relax and work in peace...."
About the hotel
Warbrook offer exceptional Bed & Breakfast accommodation. The Grange is situated in a particularly secluded and attractive location on the Hampshire/Berkshire border with amazing views and 130 beautiful acres of woodland and parkland. It’s convenient for Heathrow Airport, has fast rail links to London (Paddington and Waterloo) from nearby Reading and the M3 and M4 are just minutes away.
Please note that on Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays the restaurant and bar will be closed due to private functions but we have a wide selection of restaurants and pubs locally. Please call us for more details and we will be happy to assist. Out and about There are many things to do in the local area whether to exercise mind and body. Places to go, things to do Alpine Ski The ski centre offers a full range of activities including skiing, snowboarding, Snowblading and Do-nuts – 13 miles Basildon Park This beautiful Palladian mansion was built in 1776–83 by John Carr for Francis Sykes, who had made his fortune in India. The interior is notable for its original delicate plasterwork and elegant staircase, as well as for the unusual Octagon Room – 21 miles Legoland Local theme park – 29 miles Windsor Castle Windsor Castle is an official residence of The Queen and the largest occupied castle in the world – 30 miles
Showing Thursday 26 November 2015 to Friday 27 November 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited Hours Room Service , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wedding Licence , Doctor on call , Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
72% would recommend it to a friend
Stayed in the grange building which is away from the main hotel, which was clean.
facility's in the room were good but no bar so a long walk in the wind and rain if you want one or to eat in the restaurant.
Great place, shame about the cost
A really great hotel in a superb setting, and £89 for the room was OK.
However, £20 for breakfast is really taking the............