This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
The award winning Blue Cow offers guests a boutique bed and breakfast experience with a twist. The beautiful self contained cottage comprises a spacious bedroom, lounge, kitchen/breakfast room and shower room and has been styled with elegance and with the comfort of guests in mind. Furnished to the highest standards, it is both private, quiet and cosy, providing the perfect base for exploring Cambridge and beyond and is the ideal home from home for business travellers.
Uniquely, guests enjoy a delicious 'DIY' in-house breakfast of their choice at a time that suits them.
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
- Family friendly
- Children's Facilities - Indoor , Pets Allowed
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 16:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet