- Very Good
- 14 guest reviews
"Arrived to lovely welcome, was told where the local eateries were and which were recommended. Room was lovely and shower worked great. Bed w..."
"Nothing to say but fantastic throughout...."
"Very clean and friendly hotel...."
"Excellent hotel and excellent service! Would definitely stay again!! Amazing value for money..."
"It was all fine. Only a couple of small things - I was in room 30, which had very small window in room and dark wallpaper so it felt quite d..."
About the hotel
A Victorian Town House, conveniently located for Manchester City Centre (10 minutes drive). 7 mins by train free parking Built for a clothing manufacturer in 1840 and the home to the first Mayor of Eccles 1893. A small, privately run hotel.
The building has many original features, all the rooms are individually styled to a high standard all our rooms are en-suite and we have a lounge and conservatory where breakfast is served freshly prepared and served at your table (no queueing up at a buffet) or you can have a continental breakfast in your room for early departure. Free parking and WIFI. voted Best B&B Manchester area . The Ascott is close to Manchester City centre ( 7 mins by train ) , Metro park and ride from Ladywell tram station ) and within easy access of the M602 motorway. We are also within 10 minutes drive of Old Trafford, home to Manchester United, as well as the Trafford and Lowry centres and Phones 4 you. Arena. Event city and Ethiad stadium (Metro link) There are a wealth of restaurants and bars within easy walking distance. This property has a 4 Star AA Guest Accommodation accreditation.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 13:00 hours
- Until 10:30 hours
- 01/02/2012 to 31/12/2020 - ***Please note that Reception closes at 10pm every night and also on Fri & Sun between 12pm and 5pm. This means we do not accept arrivals after 10pm. Once booked in you have 24 hour access via a key** The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
86% would recommend it to a friend
Lovely old house, great room
Arrived to lovely welcome, was told where the local eateries were and which were recommended.
Room was lovely and shower worked great. Bed was really comfortable. My only negative comment would be the slight smell of cooking (smelt like old poached fish to me) that seemed to permeate the house despite windows being open, I carry essential oils with me and used them to freshen the room. Despite this, hotel was very nice and would stay here again.
Top Quality Hotel
Nothing to say but fantastic throughout.