- Very Good
- 134 guest reviews
"Very thin walls to much noise...."
"Staff were very nice and really helpful,and great with kids.Room was in the annex at the back,was a lovely room and very quiet,had everythin..."
"accomation was fine. In a good location , walkable to beach and other attractions. The room itself was nicely decorated and basic. Very good..."
"All of the staff made you feel at home. The buffet breakfast is varied and healthy although the full English was basic and not very warm. Th..."
"The Lodge was very good value for money.The breakfast style allowed all in the party to enjoy a good start to the day.The location is ideal..."
About the hotel
"Highly Commended'" in the Yorkshire's Moors and Coast Tourism Awards 2008 and Discover Yorkshire Coast Tourism Awards 2010 for 'Outstanding Customer Service'. The Scarborough Travel and Holiday Lodge is based on the Main Road leading to the South Bay, only 10 minutes' walk to the Town Centre, the Sea Front and the Spa Complex. Based on the lodge principal of affordable accommodation we have 33 bedrooms of varying shapes and sizes with all essential furnishings and family rooms that can sleep up to five people, 2 adults and 3 children, or 3 adults.
We have recently finished refurbishment of all rooms, in a modern quirky theme. All rooms are en-suite and boast home comforts such as TV's with Freeview and hospitality trays. We have a Mobility 1 Awarded disabled room, which has a wet room with wheel in shower, shower seat and hand rails, and designated parking space at the side of the ground level door. All floors are accessible by lift. Free Wi-Fi is available in all rooms and public areas. We are Pet Friendly, so you can bring your dog to stay with us (additional charges occur). The relaxing Crosby's Bar offers a range of beverages, and we have a patio area where you can sit and enjoy the Sun. Our Bistro serves a wide selection of Award Winning (Visit England Breakfast Award July 2013) breakfast dishes, using locally sourced produced where available. We are able to cater for any dietary needs, e. g. nut allergy, Gluten Free We also have the advantage of Free off Road Parking. Group bookings are taken by prior arrangement. We have 10 years' experience with educational visits.
Showing Tuesday 13 October 2015 to Wednesday 14 October 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Children's Facilities - Indoor , Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room
- Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
- Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 10:30 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
76% would recommend it to a friend
Very thin walls to much noise.
Staff were very nice and really helpful,and great with kids.Room was in the annex at the back,was a lovely room and very quiet,had everything we needed and slept great