- Very Good
- 66 guest reviews
"Lovely clean room bathroom modern and spotless would stay again, nice area..."
"Friendly and helpful staff member on check in. The room was perfect for our needs as a family of four. I think the only downside would be we..."
"We were attending an event in Scarborough so wanted somewhere to stay locally. I'm so glad I chose this hotel as there was plenty of parking..."
"The place was lovely. Very welcoming and friendly, happy to hold out bags before we checked in and after we checked out which was so helpful..."
"Although the room was small it was clean and tidy, the staff where helpful and made you feel welcome..."
About the hotel
Scarborough Travel & Holiday Lodge With Free On-site Car Parking. Found within a beautiful Victorian building, the Scarborough Travel and Holiday Lodge is the ideal place to rest, explore and play. With its uniquely decorated en-suite rooms (including family rooms) and it's location being only a 5 minute walk from the world famous sweeping sands of Scarborough's south bay, the Scarborough Travel and Holiday Lodge will help you make memories that will stay with you forever.
Our friendly staff have extensive local knowledge which is second to none and they are always happy to assist you in getting the most out of your stay in Scarborough. The Scarborough Travel and Holiday Lodge offers all the modern amenities that you expect to find as well as plenty of free off road parking and being only a short walk into the town centre whatever you are looking for is never far away. Combined with its excellent location and a very attractive price, the Scarborough Travel and Holiday Lodge makes it a fantastic destination for all.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, Cots available, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Childrens Facilities - Indoor, Pets Allowed, Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
- Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 16 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
74% would recommend it to a friend
The Scarborough Travel and Holiday Lodge
Not a good standard room,bed very uncomfortable both came away with stiff necks,noisy from next room,breakfast nearly cold,everything undercooked.
Lovely clean room bathroom modern and spotless would stay again, nice area