- 6 guest reviews
"I have stayed here a number of times, and I have recommended it to others. However, I think the price is now out of proportion and no longer..."
"Stayed here while on a business trip to Ledbury which is around a ten minute drive away. On arrival the receptionist was very polite and hel..."
"Very accommodating really looked after you and never once asked your room number which in itself speaks volumes...."
About the hotel
With fabulous food, peaceful surroundings, friendly staff and a quiet village location in the Malvern Hills, this popular gourmet hotel boasts the well-known Seasons Restaurant. Featured in the Michelin and Good Food guides, with 2 AA Rosettes, Colwall Park offers modern gourmet food using only the finest fresh local ingredients. Real ales, fine wines and brasserie-style meals are also served in the lively Lantern Bar.
In 2 acres of beautiful gardens, at the centre of peaceful Colwall village, halfway between Great Malvern and Ledbury, you can easily explore the beautiful Malvern Hills, the picturesque Welsh Marches, or the Cotswolds. Footpaths from the hotel gardens lead directly onto the slopes of the hills. Cheltenham and the nearby cathedral cities of Worcester, Hereford and Gloucester are all close by.
Showing Thursday 5 May 2016 to Friday 6 May 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
- Croquet , Bowls
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
50% would recommend it to a friend
Nice comfortable hotel. Relaxing atmosphere
Unfortunately the price is increasing
I have stayed here a number of times, and I have recommended it to others.
However, I think the price is now out of proportion and no longer represents value for money. The room I had, room 12, is very small and uncomfortable. There is nowhere to sit, the furniture is jammed into the room. The television is uncomfortably positioned and there is quite a lot of noise from the floor above. Sorry but I do not think I would stay again.
Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback following your recent stay with us. I was disappointed to hear that you felt your room was uncomfortable and that the price you paid did not represent value for money. The hotel has recently been taken on by new owners and we have since reviewed our pricing structure and are happy to inform you that we have reduced them. These will be available on line in due course. We are also planning some refurbishment over the winter months and room 12 will also be reviewed in terms of décor and furniture. We do hope that the changes we are making will make you reconsider a return to us. We do hope to welcome you back in the future.