- Very Good
- 11 guest reviews
"I have stayed here a number of times, and I have recommended it to others. However, I think the price is now out of proportion and no longer..."
"Stayed here while on a business trip to Ledbury which is around a ten minute drive away. On arrival the receptionist was very polite and hel..."
"Very accommodating really looked after you and never once asked your room number which in itself speaks volumes...."
"Regretfully we only had one night here. We would have loved to have stayed longer to enjoy this fine hotel and the delights of the surroundi..."
"A great value for money hotel. Excellent customer service...."
About the hotel
With fabulous food, peaceful surroundings, friendly staff and a quiet village location in the Malvern Hills, this popular gourmet hotel boasts the well-known Seasons Restaurant. Featured in the Michelin and Good Food guides, with 2 AA Rosettes, Colwall Park offers modern gourmet food using only the finest fresh local ingredients. Real ales, fine wines and brasserie-style meals are also served in the lively Lantern Bar.
In 2 acres of beautiful gardens, at the centre of peaceful Colwall village, halfway between Great Malvern and Ledbury, you can easily explore the beautiful Malvern Hills, the picturesque Welsh Marches, or the Cotswolds. Footpaths from the hotel gardens lead directly onto the slopes of the hills. Cheltenham and the nearby cathedral cities of Worcester, Hereford and Gloucester are all close by.
Showing Saturday 30 May 2015 to Sunday 31 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available
- Car parking available onsite, Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
- Croquet, Bowls
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for Colwall Park - Hotel, Bar & Restaurant in Colwall, Malvern are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
73% would recommend it to a friend
Unfortunately the price is increasing
I have stayed here a number of times, and I have recommended it to others.
However, I think the price is now out of proportion and no longer represents value for money. The room I had, room 12, is very small and uncomfortable. There is nowhere to sit, the furniture is jammed into the room. The television is uncomfortably positioned and there is quite a lot of noise from the floor above. Sorry but I do not think I would stay again.
Nice old building with exceptional food
Stayed here while on a business trip to Ledbury which is around a ten minute drive away.
On arrival the receptionist was very polite and helpful. My room was small but perfectly acceptable with an excellent shower. The furniture was a bit worn (old rather than antique!) but it did the job. The two evening meals that I had were superb. Fresh, quality and I suspect loacal produce.
Overall I would stay here again if visting the area, it was slightly expensive but I guess that is due to lack of competition.