- Very Good
- 14 guest reviews
"very pleasant stay. attentive staff. very good food...."
"Very attractive building, very good fittings and furnishing.Staff very attentive and courteous. Room very good, bed very comfortable and bat..."
"Found staff very kind and helpful during meal times, Bar and checking in. (Holly) Room was comfortable but, found children disturbing runnin..."
"Lovely little place with good food & well appointed rooms...."
"modern, friendly, comfortable. lovely staff, very helpful. clean room, all you need. the food, well, fantastic might cover it, the food was..."
About the hotel
The Hopping Hare building dates back to 1902 and was originally a Manor House. Fully refurbished in 2005, we added a further 10 rooms in 2010. Situated 5 to 10 minutes drive from the town centre and train station, we are in a quiet residential area.
Nearby attractions include Althorp House, Silverstone racing circuit and some wonderful countryside. Rooms are decorated to a high standard and feature double beds, en suite shower room, tea & coffee making facilities, LCD TV and free WiFi connection. We have free on site car parking, and an outside decking area. All our rooms are non-smoking. No children under 10. Stylish and contemporary restaurant serving freshly prepared home cooked food. The restaurant can be busy, so booking is always recommended.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Wake Up Call Available
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
86% would recommend it to a friend
Only good for a one night stay
Very small room directly above the kitchen extract and ventilation fans making an awful noise from 6.30am to 11.30pm.
Not good value at £90 per night, in room desk too small to be able to work with a laptop.
very pleasant stay.
attentive staff. very good food.