- Very Good
- 15 guest reviews
"Quaint and very friendly staff! Great food; dinner and breakfast and would highly recommend...."
"A pleasant hotel which shows some of it's 17th century origins. The staff were all very pleasant and attentive. I stayed in a single room wh..."
"Great little hotel, right in the centre of Frodsham - walking distance from a few pubs and restaurants, would recommend this place...."
"Great oldie worldie hotel with loads of character. Lovely peacefully stay and huge room. Bed was super comfy...will stay again...."
"Enjoyed my stay. Rooms, outside and inside look and feel is authentic. Might be back with the family!..."
About the hotel
The Old Hall Hotel is a charming 16th Century hotel offering traditional English warmth and comfort. With original beams, log fires and relaxing sofas the Old Hall Hotel offers you all the qualities of a privately owned country hotel within an urban environment. Our elegant restaurant is renowned for its traditional food and fine dining.
Our lounges and bar offer light meals and the opportunity to unwind and enjoy tea, coffee or an aperitif in a quiet corner. Situated on the Main Street in the bustling historic town of Frodsham, mentioned in the Doomsday Book. The hotel is ideally placed for the business traveller visiting the commercial centres of Runcorn, Widnes Warrington and Liverpool. For the independent traveler the hotel is centrally located for touring the countryside of North Cheshire and the cities of Chester, Liverpool and Manchester all less than 30 minutes away. For lovers of walking, the Old Hall is placed at the start of the Sandstone Trail and 2 miles from Delamere Forest. Other attractions include Cheshire Oaks Outlet Shopping Village, Chester Zoo, The Blue Planet Aquarium and numerous local Golf courses.
Showing Wednesday 3 June 2015 to Thursday 4 June 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite, Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Ground floor bedrooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 12:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
80% would recommend it to a friend
Quaint and very friendly staff.
Great food; dinner and breakfast and would highly recommend.
I was dissapointed with my room.
It was very basic and I certainly do not feel it was worth the £90 I paid for it. Had all the premier inns not been booked up, I would have stayed at one of those and paid half the price. The bathroom in the room was very spacious and there was plenty of wardrobe space and more than enough drawers. I personally expected a little more for a £90 room.The pub downstairs however had a great feel to it and was cosey and inviting and the staff working were polite.