This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Set in a 16th-century building, Hotel Piazza Bellini is in Naples’ historic centre, 300 metres from Museo Metro Station. The uniquely decorated rooms combine modern design and artistic elements. Rooms feature original paintings by local artist Alessandro Cocchia.
They come with air conditioning, flat-screen TV and wooden floors. Some also have a balcony. The hotel includes a charming courtyard, decorated with statues and stone floors. It is furnished with sofas and armchairs. The property also features a colourful breakfast room. Piazza Bellini Hotel is a 5-minute walk from the Spaccanapoli shopping area. Naples Cathedral is 700 metres away, while the harbour is 1. 2 km away. Wi-fi is free of charge
Showing Monday 30 November 2015 to Tuesday 1 December 2015Change Search
Unfortunately this hotel is currently not open to bookings through LateRooms.com
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited Hours Room Service , Concierge , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Foreign (Other)
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms
- Public Air Conditioning
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 13:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rate for Piazza Bellini in Napoli is the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All taxes are included, with the exception of city tax, which will be charged at 2.00(EUR) per person per night and is payable to the hotel directly.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet