- Very Good
- 30 guest reviews
"Definitely quirky , good sleep, only a short distance to York City...."
"Very good service...."
"Carriages outside need refreshing perhaps through sponsorship of passing rail companies...."
"It is a very unique place to stay and the staff are excellent. The food is amazing! Can't wait to see when the Pullman carriages are in thei..."
"Really enjoyed the experience, stopped in the 4 poster room (8) which has everything you need including space considering it's a carriage. P..."
About the hotel
The Sidings Hotel and Beer Gardens now features Il Treno Ristorante, the newest Italian restaurant in the City of YORK. All ideally situated for easy access to commuter routes to York, Leeds and Thirsk. Stay, eat, or just pop in for a coffee and a snack.
Entering the hotel gives you the pleasure of experiencing not only the wonder of early 20th Century Rail Travel, based around 5 Pullman style railway carriages, but also fine cuisine from Italy. Guests can relax in the spacious conservatory and enjoy the authentic style of this delightful and intriguing hotel with its friendly atmosphere and panoramic views of the open Yorkshire countryside, combined with the excitement of the East Coast Main Line. With floodlit viewing areas for the ‘Night Owl’ and bedrooms as close to the East Coast Main Line as you could physically get, you can enjoy a delightful stay in 'quirky' rooms, converted from railway carriages, compact and conveying the charm and romance of Rail Travel of the past. A unique experience is guaranteed.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Cots available, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Telephone In Each Room, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite, Park and Ride
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Secretary Service, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Bar, Breakfast to go
- In Room Entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 12 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
THE SIDINGS ft IL TRENO
Definitely quirky , good sleep, only a short distance to York City.
Very good service.