- Very Good
- 8 guest reviews
"We were really pleased with the accommodation. It was clean, bright, newly decorated and very spacious. Our room was out the back, so it was..."
"The rooms were excellent value for money, clean and had everything we needed!..."
"For a longer stay in London when one doesn't always want to eat out it's handy to have a kitchenette - at last an end to cold take away pizz..."
"West Hampstead is a great area, and the room was one of the largest I have ever stayed in. This is not a luxury room but has great facilitie..."
About the hotel
291 Suites brings a contemporary feel plus comfort and convenience. Exceptional value and alternative to expensive hotel accommodation. Boasting complimentary Wi-fI and air conditioning in all rooms, the hotel with its mixture of suites and apartments is suited to both business travelers and tourists.
Trendy and cool bar and restaurant available downstairs.
Showing Wednesday 27 May 2015 to Thursday 28 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for 291 Suites in London are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
88% would recommend it to a friend
Really good accomodation at a good price :-)
We were really pleased with the accommodation.
It was clean, bright, newly decorated and very spacious. Our room was out the back, so it was nice and quiet, tucked away from the main road that's out the front of the building. There's lots of pubs, cafe's and restaurants all in easy walking distance. There was a bath and shower, so it was great to have the choice of either to use. It was just a five minute walk from the tube which was really handy as we were on a city break.
Value for money!
The rooms were excellent value for money, clean and had everything we needed!