- Very Good
- 6 guest reviews
"The hotel was nicely located, only a short walk from the centre. The room was a nice size but the bed was super hard. I didn't have a bath w..."
"My friend and me stayed for 2 nights at Hotel Santo Tomas. We really enjoyed the experience, the staff is extremely friendly and helpful and..."
"Fabulous Hotel. This hotel is a lovely hub in San José where the staff are friendly and helpful, and the atmosphere is relaxed and welcoming..."
"Thomas, the owner of St Tomas, is an American who went out of his way to introduce himself to us and to explain about the hotel and its faci..."
"San Jose is a bit of a chaotic city and the area in which the hotel is situated doesn't look too promising, but once we had stepped inside t..."
About the hotel
Free Hot Cooked Breakfast & Fast, Secure Reliable, WI-Fi, Fitness Center, Jacuzzi, Swimming pool, covered parking, open air and covered outdoor terraces and many other extras. Located in San Jose's Oldest Historical District, Barrio Amon, Costa Rica. We are a Small Boutique Hotel, 30 non smoking rooms, just right for the family or single person traveling, who desires safe, quiet and clean accommodations in San Jose.
An ideal location where you may easily spend several days taking day tours, shopping, enjoying the many parks, museums and other cultural activities for you and your family while in San Jose. Located only four blocks from Central Avenue and an easy stroll to all major attractions.
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Currency Exchange
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Gymnasium , Outdoor Pool , Fitness Centre , Solarium , Jacuzzi
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Foreign (Other) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- Smoking allowed in public areas
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Family friendly
- Children's Facilities - Outdoor
- Ground floor bedrooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
83% would recommend it to a friend
Great central location
The hotel was nicely located, only a short walk from the centre.
The room was a nice size but the bed was super hard. I didn't have a bath which was a bit of a disappointment and the shower was a bit iffy. Breakfast was ok but a bit more variety and larger portions (i.e. more toast) would have been nice but the coffee was lovely.
Great value option with superb location
My friend and me stayed for 2 nights at Hotel Santo Tomas.
We really enjoyed the experience, the staff is extremely friendly and helpful and the hotel is located right in the centre of the city. Everything worked out really well and I would certainly consider staying here again if I come back to San Jose!