- Very Good
- 3 guest reviews
"Couldn't find a better hotel for a short stay, nothing too much effort for a great staff...."
"Fantastic hotel with modern rooms. The food is expensive for what it is though...."
"Great country house feel yet welcoming. Large clean room with style. Bar and lounge to relax and enjoy views...."
About the hotel
The Conrah Hotel is set in 18 acres of beautiful Welsh Countryside, making it the perfect base for business or a relaxing break. With a strong emphasis on great food and service, guests can enjoy the warm, relaxed ambiance of the newly refurbished Park Restaurant, Valley View Bar, lounge and grounds. The Conrah Hotel is just under 3 miles south of the town of Aberystwyth on the A487 coast road, approximately two and a half hours from Manchester, Birmingham and Cardiff.
There is ample free parking and free Wi-Fi in the main building
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Cots available , Wedding Licence , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room , Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Wake Up Call Available , Interconnecting rooms available , Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In Room Entertainment
- TV , Radio
- [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Gwesty’r Conrah Country House Hotel
Couldn't find a better hotel for a short stay, nothing too much effort for a great staff.
Fantastic hotel with modern rooms
Fantastic hotel with modern rooms.
The food is expensive for what it is though.